Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opted for an Xbox 360 Elite instead of Forza 2 ,
maybe next month. I played the demo and it was similar to PGR3 .
Any one care to comment on the difference between the two.

A few of my new favorites.

69 Camaro
69CAMARO.jpg

CTS-V
Im loving this car right now. I had to add some downforce to it to keep it on the track. Next big thing for this car is going to be an engine swap.
ctsv.jpg

I blew it.

We have been converting our garage, and we have carpet people coming in today, so we had to finish prepping the room for that. At 12:30 last night, we finally finished, I logged on quick but saw no one from CGA online.

My apologies, life happened.

anyone gonna be on tonight? i finally got a new router so im back to play some online goodness . ill host if anyone wants to join up

congrats.
im a few checks away from a 37" westinghouse. so Lord willing ill be joining you in HD goodness

Very cool stuff, everyone. I had no idea you could do that in this game! :D Of course, I don't own it.... yet.

hey what class do you have the camaro at. ive got mine at a high B and its growing on me.

I have it at a low A class. Not sure Im going to do anything else to it right now, maybe in the future tho.

Ive been working on a paint scheme for my Caddy.
ctsvstripe.jpg

Need feedback for the game ShadowRun for 360 or PC!!

Just wondering if this game would be worth my money to have. I have tried the demo on Live and it seems fun. I am drawn to it due to the PC vs 360 ability (my brother is mostly a PC gamer). So, is it worth it? LET ME KNOW!

I recommend you read the reviews on Amazon.com. I've never played it, but the (mostly negative) reviews seem to say the game has really fantastic graphics and little else. If you enjoy Halo, Jedi Knight II, etc. then I get the impression this is the same type of game. But if you're a fan of the Shadowrun RPG (as I am), this game probably bears almost no relation to it whatsoever.

Paul

Personally I'm loving it right now. It has a bit of a Counter Strike tempo. Some people are bashing it because of the lack of game modes, campaign, and (some say) few maps. However, much like Counter Strike, none of that matters because this game is just so fun. If you're enjoying the demo, then you'll think the full game's worth the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back