Arche Age Online

Which continent/ race would you like to play in ArcheAge?

• Total voters
Good Afternoon,
For those of you who would like to get involved in Arche Age with myself and zerbe, i am going to attach a poll with the option for us to decide which contenint to play/ start on as they are at war ( like alliance and horde in wow), so vote so that we can get a good consensus. thanks

The Firrian are one amazing race, everyone should watch some videos of their animations before they vote. They look awesome!

I agree they are fairly cool especailly the sprint animation and I can go get a cat mount if I want, but I really like the Nuians look and the lore behind them.

I think most will choose west because it appeals more to a westerner with the construction style and races. Personally I really enjoy the eastern look because it is so different from what I normally see, but I understand that not everyone wants to make an Asian looking character. I do think the eastern female races have the benefit of significantly less "jiggle" which can be a big plus for a Christian guild.

true, and we can set up a guild on both sides eventually so that people can do both i have no objections to that, also if u have a beta key and want feel free to join me in ts and we can meet up

Firran have one of the more useful racial abilities regarding PvP with their "Safe Fall" that reduces damage when falling from heights (especially handy regarding the glider systems of travel and dropping from higher distances)

no doubt on the pvp aspect for firrans the koren people harriani or whatever have great gathering racial however i love the nauian and the consrutction perk

Well Cam and I got into the closed Beta this weekend! So we will have some first person exsperience and would be happy to answer any itching questions.

Apparently I can't vote in this pole? But, I would choose the West with Nuians and Elves.

You should be able to now that your membership is approved. Welcome to being one of the cool kids new CGA member :) :p !

Last edited:
The Beta last weekend went great lots of cool features my self and steven will get some screenshots of our ship this upcoming beta weekend, if u are in the beta we are on the tahyand ( or however its spelled) comment make a toon there and come sail with us :)

Guild names for the west and east guiild have been picked :) along with their insignia
DrumRoll.....
The west guild will be:
The King's Chosen
dp3EMZ1Ggpl6IreKE0VfQ.jpg

The East Shall Be:
Emperor's Chosen
qjvlAGvGGx8bM4CQtQAmg.jpg

Its pure pay to win now. Regrade pots to lower RNG on BiS upgrades, Eco Fuel, donkeys, tractor upgrades. Also a bunch of economy breaking items like Hourglasses/sandglasses that are money makers for Alchemists are now instantly available. People with disposal income now have a MASSIVE advantage.

Back