AP Tests

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will have the AP U.S. Government test tomorrow, Monday, and then AP Literature and Composition on Thursday. I'm not worried about the tests, we've been taking a couple practice tests and with good essays I can get a 5 (out of 5). But I would still appreciate your prayers :)

Thanks guys. After Thursday school is unofficially over =D

Hey, sorry to piggyback off your thread Stc, but I am also taking AP exams. Starting with Calculus on Wednesday, followed by AP Literature and Composition on Thursday, and then the grand finale AP Chemistry on the 11th. I only feel halfway good about the Chemistry one and would greatly appreciate any prayer that I can receive. Thank you all in advance.
Joey.

No worries Joey. We do this every year :). Thankfully it's the last year!! Tho we'll just make midterm threads instead...

Waahooo!! School is un-officially over for this monk! I don't feel as secure about AP Lit than I did about AP Gov. but I still think I did well. Thanks guys for your prayers! I really appreciate it and believed it helped.

Prayers definitely make the difference. Charlie Brown once told Linus - "Never confuse studying with prayer." That was when Linus suggested he should spend more time studying rather than praying.

Two down one to go.
Calculus was murder. I did horrible. I opened the free response section and immediately knew that was game.

As for English, such a breeze! With the exception of one essay out of three, I think I did really well, maybe even 5 well.

As it stands for Chemistry right now, I'm on par to get at most a 4, at least a 3. Which means at least SOME college credit for this nerd. You continued prayers as I attempt to learn equilibrium in 2 days will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all very much.
Joey.

Two down one to go.
Calculus was murder. I did horrible. I opened the free response section and immediately knew that was game.
Aye, my friends who took it says it was brutal. Even the kids who got into Stanford and Harvard. Glad I stopped math after Trig ;)

As for English, such a breeze! With the exception of one essay out of three, I think I did really well, maybe even 5 well.
English was a lot easier than what we've prepped for.
On the MC I would do terrible in practice, but this time I felt good. And the essays were solid. Maybe a little too much plot summary for Q3, but it'll be ok.

Ouch, Stc - too much AP - not enough Sharks - they took a thumpin' without you.

We're not talking about Game 4. It never happened. As far as I'm concerned, Game 4 is tomorrow at home ice.

lol - nothing like denial to take the pain away.

I picked the Sharks in 5 on ESPN.

I think that's what most people picked, or maybe 6. But tonight's game isn't gonna be easy. Detroit doesn't give up, even if they are playing in the toughest road arena in the NHL ;)

Back