anyone want a cat????

healsalot

I've got two Main Coons that weigh about 25 pounds each. They are wonderful cats normally but i'm about ready to throw them out the window. My wife and I were playing Scrabble earlier and heard a crash. I went in the other room to see one of them standing on my computer desk pushing stuff off a shelf almost 4 feet above the desk with his paw. We've learned the hard way that we can never have something sitting on a flat surface within their reach long ago. They will walk along it and scoot everything off. our fireplace mantle, my computer desk, tables, shelves, whatever they can reach. This shelf is just a few inches shy of 4 feet above my desk on the wall. I guess it finally caught their eyes.

What had crashed... a very old oriental dragon vase I HAD. I have collected dragon stuff since I was a kid and this was one of the more expensive and oldest pieces in my collection.

I wonder if there is a local Chinese restaurant that would like a couple very large cats.

A. Buy large dog that won't walk around on shelves knocking things over.

B. Give the dog both cats for dinner.

C. Profit.

If you ship in a cat through media mail to Alaska, I might consider taking it off your hands, though I may say "dat ain't my name!" so they send it back, just in case the kitty is too fat >.>

we have 3 dogs. one is about 100 pounds and is about aggressive as a teletubby. One is a puggle and just barks at everything that moves. The other is a terrrier/lab mix and is the most gentle dog i've ever had except when it comes to cats. It would rip a cat apart if it got ahold of one. BUT, these cats can kick its butt and they have double teamed it so it won't mess with them now.

Oh, no, they are not fat at all. They are actually quite lean. I'm trying to put a little weight on them. one weighs 23.5 and the other right at 25. They are like small long haired mountain lions or something similiar.

1) Add catnip to a box of cereal and re-seal. Let the cats have at it twice a day, make it easy at first but then make the boxes harder and ahrder to get into.
2) Go to the grocery store and place catnip pouches in the cereal isle back behind the boxes every ten feet or so.
3) Get a large duffle bag, insert cat 1 and cat 2.
4) Go to the back of the grocery store, release cat 1 and cat 2.
5) Buy some bacon and leave.

Not exactly the best way to sell an animal. :)

when we moved into our current home 12 years ago, our cats always hopped up on the kitchen counter (gross!!). When we caught them up there we could scream at them and take a ready-made glass of water and soak them with it.

Tough love!

Back