Anyone read Donald Miller's Blue Like Jazz?

MeridianFlight

I was wondering if anyone in here had read Donald Miller's Blue Like Jazz. Any thoughts on the book? I was interested in reading it.

MeridianFlight said:
I was wondering if anyone in here had read Donald Miller's Blue Like Jazz. Any thoughts on the book? I was interested in reading it.

I just got back from buying it, I'll let you know how it goes :)

It's a great book so far. I don't know what chapter you're in, but I love the outcome of the booth idea they came up with for the college.

I haven't picked it up in two days, but I'm a little over half-way through now.

Bowser said:
It's a great book so far. I don't know what chapter you're in, but I love the outcome of the booth idea they came up with for the college.

I haven't picked it up in two days, but I'm a little over half-way through now.

I haven't started reading it yet! I need to get on that. So many books, so, so, many books.

I would also like to know what people's final opinions are. I almost bought the book recently. I'm a big jazz fan, so it's always cool hearing about how someone grew to like jazz and see its relationship with Jesus.

SlavidZee said:
I would also like to know what people's final opinions are. I almost bought the book recently. I'm a big jazz fan, so it's always cool hearing about how someone grew to like jazz and see its relationship with Jesus.

Just so you know, it really has very little to do with jazz music :)

Back