anyone not going to Cantha?

Baron Squirrel

I'm sure there's others like me in this guild that are for some reason not getting Factions... so...

who are you?

why aren't you getting Factions?

personally, i'm broke, so i can't afford the $50 right now. I might be able to this summer, but i won't be playing much, then(working at a summer camp).

Baron Squirrel said:
I'm sure there's others like me in this guild that are for some reason not getting Factions... so...

who are you?

why aren't you getting Factions?

personally, i'm broke, so i can't afford the $50 right now. I might be able to this summer, but i won't be playing much, then(working at a summer camp).

I have it but will be spending the majority of my time in the original territory until I finish the game I think. Except for at very first. Yeah...

I thought I wasn't...but I found I could afford it (just barrreellly) so I busted out for it.then convinced a friend to do the same. or coerced him. one of the two.

My first post, woot!

I won't be moving to Cantha for a while... Summer classes + work + MCATs. I still have much to learn about Tyria and GW: Prophecies in general before I move on. Maybe I shall catch up with everyone in Cantha before I'm old old haha...

J

I'm getting Factions initially to get my PVE Assasin rolling, but will be going back to Tyria soon enough because I haven't beat the game yet either (I'm at Hedge of Devrai with all 3 of my characters at the moment)....

I wont be getting till at least june or july, tight on money and have some other priorities first. I've only had gw for a little over a month, so i have a lot to do still. Only got 1 char ascended, other 1 is still in ascalon.

At what point is it even worth considering Factions? I just started with GW:prophesies and really don't know how much game I have before I need to look into creating my A/Mo.

I am just flat broke right now so hopefully I will get it for my birthday (May 9). If not it might be a while until I can move to cantha.

ok, turns out i may be able to play on my brother's account. he rarely plays, & just bought factions. i'll have to see if he'll join the guild or not.

Taliesin said:
At what point is it even worth considering Factions? I just started with GW:prophesies and really don't know how much game I have before I need to look into creating my A/Mo.

Guild Wars, IMO, has *a lot* of content...I've been playing for months, off and on, and I still haven't beaten it with any of my characters. I only got Factions cause I wanted an Assassin and I love the asian theme.

There are plenty of people, I think, still playing the original game, so I wouldn't worry about getting Factions just to get "caught" up.

Of my 4 Tyria characters, 3 of them are on Ring Of Fire, and Summer is on Iron Mines. I'm working on my Assassin now, but I'll eventually come back and finish them all up.

We primarily bought Factions for our primary account because Paul has finished the game with Axe. He has five bonuses yet to do, but that's it. So Paul needed a second character and a new playground for Axe. (Most of Paul's characters are PvP only.)

Maid Mirawyn is my highest level; she is on the Ring of Fire. My others are far behind: Tarabeth at the Frost Gate and Drian at Nolani Academy.

So buy it when you'll get the most out of it. If you're currently happy with Prophecies only, stick with it.

Back