Anyone looking for a first-gen iPhone?

you know someone in NY I believe hacked their Iphone to work on verizon... not saying you would want to just that's it's possible.

I know about jailbreaking, and I know it voids your warranty with Apple. It'd be my luck that I'd jailbreak it to work on Verizon and then have some other random problem right after and then I'd be hosed.

I am not sure if I understand your point for switching, Verizon costs more per month, doesn't use SIM cards, and charges you more for every service they offer, than ALL other companies, plus they have the more dead zones that At&t...(around here anyways [All my friends have verizon])

I switched as well to Verizon for financial reasons. All the rest of my family was on verizon, so I get free calls to them. That plus the superior coverage in the south bay made it a no-brainer at the time. Of course the I-phone was not out at that time ;(

One of my friends from Michigan said that verizon is better there also, for some reason verizon is not very good around here, my friends that have verizon cannot get a signal at both my parents and my in-laws houses...lol...

Back