Anyone Going to Sac-Con?

Sunday is just a bad day for me to get away to Sacramento.

Yeah, I was really sad to see it was only on a Sunday. :(

However, if people do want to come up for it, I wouldn't be opposed to also lunching with anyone the Saturday before either. :)

(EDIT: Not that I mean to say I'd be opposed to lunching with you any other time, Abba San. Just thinking along the lines that if others are here in town to meet as well, it would be more worth your time to make the trip than if it were just for me. If you're ever in the city for your own purposes though, the invite will remain open.)

Last edited:
Haha dang! My university is only 20 minutes away from Sac. Too bad I'll be leaving this Sunday.

It would be kinda fun to stop by Abba's place and carpool our way to Sac, but Sunday is rough. Especially for what I know Abba does.

It would be kinda fun to stop by Abba's place and carpool our way to Sac, but Sunday is rough. Especially for what I know Abba does.

I may be in downtown Santa Rosa for some time late morning to early afternoon Monday, May 21, if that would be a better carpool scenario. ^^

Sadly I can't drive myself to be able to offer much more flexibility than that. That's just where the Amtrak station happens to be for some other business I have to do.

Lol, May 21st and June 3rd are many days away :p

But as far as a CGA get together for lunch that might work

Lol, May 21st and June 3rd are many days away :p
But as far as a CGA get together for lunch that might work

Two completely separate things, but I just got the details for the Santa Rosa trip this morning.

I'll be at both places on their respective dates so as far as any possible get-togethers go, I'm cool with either or both, however is most convenient for anyone else. :)

Back