Anyone going to be hunting monsters on march 19?

Logos

Can't wait for MH3ultimate. There goes hundreds of hours of game play. :). If anyone is looking for some people to hunt with let me know I am going to be getting a group together regularly.

Planned on it, but Capcom is currently off my friends list. After countless things they've done that would justify ill feelings, they've recently made promises and left them unfulfilled. Hope you enjoy the game, though! I like Monster Hunter a lot, but, between needing to be thrifty and my frustration with Capcom, I won't be picking it up just yet.

Arrives at my house tonight, have to do an exegesis project in Mark 1 first, but then.... the monsters on my 3ds shall be hunted.

Does the Wii U version allow you to swing your weapons with a joystick? the circle pad pro on 3ds=nothing but pans the camera, I have to hit A B and R to do different attacks, makes me hate that there's no support for the CPP ever....

It does allow for different swings depending on the weapon. Just finished the first two quests. So I have a long way to go but friend me on the Nintendo network and we can group some.

Ive killed the Giant Jaggi and now those things show up in the woods xD
Pretty fun on 3ds, just frustrating control scheme....

Yeah, they do show up after that but the hunter gear can help you track the bigger monsters better.

Is there a way to go to the areas such as the desert, flooded jungle ect, without accepting a quest? like you can with the island.

Hey sorry been out sick. Just saw your post. The way to "free hunt" most areas is the "tour" quests. Also quite a few monsters will end up showing up in moga woods after you play through a bit. I am farming the barroth right now for the armor. I am at the four star quests. The Goble fish was the worst so far.

Back