Anyone from Washington state

GhostPoet

Hey! Just wondering if there is anyone from Washington state? Hoping to make some local gamer friends! :)
My wife and I both..I am 27, she is 24. So far we can't seem to find anyone with similiar interests...hoping this might be the place to be.

heh, amazing finally someone from washington state ^_^ . doubt though bout being local gamers but yeah. so where do u hail from and did u sign the 900 pound gorilla and the no new gas tax :p ? and WELCOME TO THE GREAT FORUMS IN ALL THE WEB!

Last edited:
I live in georgia... a short* drive southeast from where you are. Never the less, welcome to CGA. :)

*= long drive

That's awesome! It's gotten kind of lonely for us...not being able to really make any friends...we are obviously best friends. But it's different when you have someone to hang out with...to play games with, ya know? And man do we suck at making friends...or maybe it's not so much we are bad at it...but that there just are not alot of christian gamers out there?

Anyway...really hope to get to know you all. (including the non-washingtonians:p But it's my hope that all the people from washington reply)

yeah see thats the thing about west side of the mountains, people are very arrogant, ignorant, and very hard to make friends with, i really enjoy the west side of the state becuase of the area i live in but the poeple here suck

l33tben said:
if u talkin bout the cascades....u are jerk ur callin me arrogant and ignorant
laf, negative im reffering to any liberal west of the center line in washington, ive noted there is a large difference between liberals in the eastern side of the state and the western side, and they tend to be more arrogant and ignorant on the west side, thats all im saying, oregon is compeltely different. u guys pwn.... no sales tax ^_^

:eek:

My wife is originally from Edmonds. I am in the Navy and back here for a second time. We live in Mountlake Terrace currently. We're both 26 and have a 2-year old and a 5-month old. Would LOVE to make some friends (which is hard to do these days) and especially a fellow Christian gaming couple. :)

GhostPoet said:
Hey! Just wondering if there is anyone from Washington state? Hoping to make some local gamer friends! :)
My wife and I both..I am 27, she is 24. So far we can't seem to find anyone with similiar interests...hoping this might be the place to be.

Back