Anyone around Level 8?

GhostPoet

It's rare that my wife and I find more than bots to play with on quests...we are still very low level. Around 8. Is there anyone here who plays often who is around that level? :)

More important question is what mission/town are you up to. My lvl13 is only up to Yak's bend. I spent a lot of time in the arena and exploring and completing every quest I could find with him (completing after hitting 10 in arena).

I'm level 8, W/E, finished most of the Ascalon city and Piknes square quests.

How do arenas work?

dzwarts u gotta contact me in game, im doing lotsa quests around that area and im bout the same level. and arenas set u up with 3 random people and u go head to head against another random team, its pretty fun

Yeah, I had a great time in the Ascalon Arena with Owen. Basically all the xp on lvl 10 was in the arena, too bad they didn't implement the faction until I was 80% to 11.

The best run I had was when I was about 98% to 11. Got in a good team, one 7 who joined after 5 when someone quit, others were 10. We went 42 wins in a row. Was quite a rush being 25% to 12 and still going :). Got over 300 faction for that streak. I'll probably hit the Arena at Yak's Bend soon too (lvl 1-15).

I'll have to add the screen shot from win 42 when I get home on Wednesday.

I have a El/Me that will soon be an echo nuker at level 12, not a big difference... and I'd be happy to help you out on missions either with him or my 20 Wa/Mo.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff said:
I have a El/Me that will soon be an echo nuker at level 12, not a big difference... and I'd be happy to help you out on missions either with him or my 20 Wa/Mo.

I'd recommend against using the W/Mo 20. It's just my opinion, but I think I may have shorted myself some by getting too much high-level help early on. Now I'm going back through missions and have no idea how to do them because I just blazed through with someone higher level the first time. It also shorts the low-level characters out of XP. Like I said, just my opinion, but until characters are on the Wester side of the Shiverpeaks I think they should stick with others close to their level.

jwh said:
How does it short the low level guys out of XP?

XP is given based off of the levels of the entire group. If you have a level 20 character killing everything for you, the game isn't going to reward you with full XP.

Back