Anybody still read these?

Kalthudin

Hey, just wondering how many people still try to read the JCHC forums...

Im kinda new to JCHC, been a few months, but now I am getting back into the game, and I am looking forward to more endgame things.

I am glad that there is a christian alliance on the internet, had no idea that this existed. If I had known that, I would have looked for you guys in my WoW days...haha.

See you guys online...if you even read this...

Kalthudin

Yup, I am pretty sure that JCHC forums is the coolest place to hang out in all the internet! (but that is a secret)

Well thats awesome! nice to know that this is an awesome place! Now....for bonus extra credit, what does JCHC stand for?

I really have no idea, and I cant find anyone who does... unless zanthox does...

oh noes! more people asking about the top secret! Who is letting these top priority secrets out! I THINK WE HAVE A SECRET AGENT WITHIN OUT MIDST! <_< >_>

secrets, secrets are no fun....secrets secrets hurt someone....
alas, secrets are fun! And you cant hurt someone with a secret, becaues then they would have to know about the secret which makes it not a secret anymore. And everyone knows that once a secret isnt a secret anymore, there is the secret squad that comes and secretly wipes everyones mind so then the non-secret is once again a secret! Thus secretly solving world hunger!

alas, secrets are fun! And you cant hurt someone with a secret, becaues then they would have to know about the secret which makes it not a secret anymore. And everyone knows that once a secret isnt a secret anymore, there is the secret squad that comes and secretly wipes everyones mind so then the non-secret is once again a secret! Thus secretly solving world hunger!

A secret after my own heart!

Secrets

Hey Kal,

I will set up a secret JCHC meeting with you to let you in on the JCHC secret. (or maybe I will just see you at church or Sunday School).

John

Caro Baro
Iam Still Is

lol, what secret? I am pretty sure that I have heard nothing about a secret. There are no whisperings of a secret...

MIST!!! SECRET BREACH OF SECRUITY!!!! TO THE FALL-OUT SHELTER... THATS SECRET!

Back