Anybody still read these?

Kalthudin

Hey, just wondering how many people still try to read the JCHC forums...

Im kinda new to JCHC, been a few months, but now I am getting back into the game, and I am looking forward to more endgame things.

I am glad that there is a christian alliance on the internet, had no idea that this existed. If I had known that, I would have looked for you guys in my WoW days...haha.

See you guys online...if you even read this...

Kalthudin

mist_01

Yup, I am pretty sure that JCHC forums is the coolest place to hang out in all the internet! (but that is a secret)

Kalthudin

Well thats awesome! nice to know that this is an awesome place! Now....for bonus extra credit, what does JCHC stand for?

I really have no idea, and I cant find anyone who does... unless zanthox does...

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
oh noes! more people asking about the top secret! Who is letting these top priority secrets out! I THINK WE HAVE A SECRET AGENT WITHIN OUT MIDST! <_< >_>

Stc95

secrets, secrets are no fun....secrets secrets hurt someone....
alas, secrets are fun! And you cant hurt someone with a secret, becaues then they would have to know about the secret which makes it not a secret anymore. And everyone knows that once a secret isnt a secret anymore, there is the secret squad that comes and secretly wipes everyones mind so then the non-secret is once again a secret! Thus secretly solving world hunger!

mist_01

alas, secrets are fun! And you cant hurt someone with a secret, becaues then they would have to know about the secret which makes it not a secret anymore. And everyone knows that once a secret isnt a secret anymore, there is the secret squad that comes and secretly wipes everyones mind so then the non-secret is once again a secret! Thus secretly solving world hunger!
A secret after my own heart!

johnycaro

Secrets

Hey Kal,

I will set up a secret JCHC meeting with you to let you in on the JCHC secret. (or maybe I will just see you at church or Sunday School).

John

Caro Baro
Iam Still Is

Kalthudin

lol, what secret? I am pretty sure that I have heard nothing about a secret. There are no whisperings of a secret...

Stc95

MIST!!! SECRET BREACH OF SECRUITY!!!! TO THE FALL-OUT SHELTER... THATS SECRET!