Any RTS players?

Puddleyc

I love Company of Heroes, Sup Com 2, and Starcraft 1 and 2. Any of you guys out there play any of these and would be interested in setting up a game night once or twice a week?

We have a StarCraft chapter over here -http://cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51

I'm not sure about the others :)

And here's a clickable link to the Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Forum.

I also play StarCraft II. Several Tribe of Judah members play League of Legends or Dawn of War II.

I own the first Dawn of War series and I like it, but tend to stick to one RTS at a time (and that RTS right now is SC2).

Keero and their fans also play Dawn of War 2/Expansions.

I used to play CoH. Loved the Tigers.

I only play SC1 now, since I dislike SC2.

The ToJ SC chapter is primarily for SC2 games, tournaments, etc. So check out there.

Some of the guys play RTS games on Straterday also known as Saturday. What was the times Tek? You guys play informally starting around 1:00 pm central?

Some of the guys play RTS games on Straterday also known as Saturday. What was the times Tek? You guys play informally starting around 1:00 pm central?
That is correct. The official start time is 1 p.m. Central (so people have a chance to get and eat lunch before starting), but members sometimes start early.

Well cool stuff. I hardly ever work before 1, so this would be a good thing. I'll have to look into this "straterday."

While on this subject I recently acquired SC2 and Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3. I am really struggling to just get through the tutorials, don't laugh you were there once too, are there any recommendations for improvement? I am far, far from cooperative play, or competition play to even think of it for now.

Keero and their fans also play Dawn of War 2/Expansions.

Why is only Keero named? Shadetaker, Omega, Bassman, Elader, Grey and I all play DoW. I think Shadetaker was the first to play DoW among us, it would be more accurate to say Shadetaker and their fans.

Last edited:
Because Corpfox talks to me more I think. I don't care either way, "those who play DOW2" is just fine by me. :p

Because Corpfox talks to me more I think. I don't care either way, "those who play DOW2" is just fine by me. :p
Well it's no hard feelings, was just curious is all. This will be my last post for a while, see you all when I get back in June.

Actually, Omega would be first, since he plays alot.

However, he is not the bragging type. So, Keero is.

Back