Any one use g2a?

legitnoob

Hey guys just wondering if any of u guys have used g2a? I bought a game key from there about 3 weeks ago for xbox one and it was already used when i tried to claim it on xbox live! So i contacted customer support told them what happened sent screen shots of everything they asked! Then i got a message from them wanting me to go to xbox support and figure out when the code was activated so i did so took a screen shot like they asked and then they said that they couldnt see the key so they wanted me to do it again! Which really frustrated me bc it took them 4 days to write back about it plus i feel since they get paid that they could have at least double checked! They knew the key and could just as have spent the 10 min to check out all of the stuff that i have already sent them! So i got mad and since i was busy and could write back they closed the complaint and i didnt get my money back nor a new key for the game! Does this happen often with that website or am i just really unlucky?

Last edited:
I use it. I've never had any trouble. I only buy from sellers with lots of feedback, though. Still, I've gotten a good deal of stuff just fine. I'm sorry to hear you had trouble with it. Did you use the purchase protection option out of curiosity?

Um idk it was the first time ive ever bought anything from the website . And the seller had 99% positive feedback.

Last edited:
Back