• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Already in a different guild

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Allanon

This poll is essentially a fishing expedition with no real commitment but a desire to stir the pot
smile.gif

Griswald and I are playing on Terenas in the MST zone. Low population and stable.

Yeah that was weird, it would be great to have you along, Gris created a new character to he could quest with Otter and myself. A 4th or 5th would be great!

Sweet, got Gris up another couple of levels. All I got left are elite quests so I am highly motiviated to get you guys up to 17s and 18s to help me
smile.gif

Maybe you know this already Hawk, but it does take 10 ppl to start a guild in WoW. You buy your charter for 10s, and then you need 9 other signatures from players to start the guild.

Were you on last night? I was on but not until 9:00 so I probably missed you
sad.gif
Gris and I are marathoning it tonight though I suspect you will be working on your other l33t character with Steel and the boyz.

I am only lvl 22 right now, been working on my engineering, only problem is I now need iron, and I am taking on lvl 26's and 27's to get the ore deposits, slow moving!!!

Yeah, I have been working on my trades as well seeing that I am waiting for Otter and Gris to catch up. I'm at lvl 24 and finished my life quest of getting the swweeeettt 2h mace that rocks. I am over 125 for blacksmithing but my mining is still just under the magic 125 level for expert mining. I have been tempted to start selling my good stuff on the auction, just not sure its worth the time or trouble, is the price difference all that different between what a vendor will buy it for and what the auction house will set it for? I know there will be bidding but what is the delta between vendor and auction house price? Don't know, I'll have to play and figure that out.

I find it varies widely, some items you would think to sell well don't, and vice versa. I nailed the 125 mark by failing 3 times in a row on an iron deposit and finally getting one out of it ;) Up to 170 engineering, and boy, is it slow going and expensive from here on out.

Back