Any Halo players out there?

Monado Wielder

I love Halo and was wondering if there's anyone else who would want to join up at times for some sci-fi shooter fun. I own every Halo on XBox 360, but mostly play 4 these days. If you're interested in playing together in a cuss word-free and friendly environment, just say so on here and send me a friend request (gamertag: SuperSonic763). Skill level and in-game rank are no issue!

I play occasionally, but tend to get angry quite a bit bc of how my skill level has lowered since Halo 3(I think its bc of CoD and its fast paced gameplay makes me want to rush and not play strategically) but if you would like to play sometime my gt is fleshwound f08x send me a request and i will probably play.

I play occasionally, but tend to get angry quite a bit bc of how my skill level has lowered since Halo 3(I think its bc of CoD and its fast paced gameplay makes me want to rush and not play strategically) but if you would like to play sometime my gt is fleshwound f08x send me a request and i will probably play.
Sure thing!

Back