Any groups planned yet?

Lisarayne

I was wondering if it will be funner to start off solo or in groups and if any groups will be formed. Also, will the place to be be on TS or mumble? I'm getting soooo x-cited :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Idk about the grping thing...im sure there will be, but it will be in Teamspeak, thats our offical voice server now ;)

I would love to group up with people. I'll be spamming the login button starting at 11:45, Eastern time. I may take a bit to finish getting my names done and getting my first character designed, though. I tend to spend a long time with the character creator.

I just picked up a headset and tested it on TS last night, so hopefully I'll be able to chat with everyone now.

I'll remind everyone that I'm a complete noob, though, so please explain things slowly. :D

I plan on getting a group of Charr together and taking down DR and LA the first night...

But i will be looking to group up and have some fun!!

LOL! I think your fur is growing into your brain, Shamgar. Oh, wait. Do Charr have brains? :rolleyes:

I hope I'll be on and grouping. Rumor has it that playing GW2 is best when you can kick a Charr every now and then. I know I heard that in DR a few times. :D

Well Charr do have that famous sense of superiority.

images

LOL, I'm so tired i cannot even think of what to say. Off to take a nap for now......but you just wait and I'll be back in purrfect form to defend my people.

Im planning on spending, at least this weekend, the majority of my time playing with some guys from my old WoW guild that are coming over, but ill be sure to hop over and say hi at least once :)

and once we get in to a more normal gaming schedule (probably a week or two lol) ill most likely be playing with you guys a lot more

That's what cats are good at. Taking lots of naps. :D

I was running around the Heart of the Mists last night while my kids watched. Every time they'd see a Char they'd ask, "Is that a badguy?"

I thought Taran would be pleased.

Last edited:
Amen! Amen! Amen!

The_Official_I_Hate_Cats_Book.jpg

We must teach them early. (Hey, kids, this is how we train Charr!)

ishc_10_dis.jpg

Last edited:
LOLOL! Taran, oh man that was funny! Im guessing this was a........ TROLOLOLOL moment, brought to you by Taran. (I am Itisfinished, and i approve this message) ;)

Haha those pictures are pretty funny Taran (this coming from a charr). Anyway id like to group instead of being solo im still fairly new to this forum are we going to be using TS3 or Mumble i have both but no info.

After drinking all the haterade from Taran it has only made me thirsty and the only cure is more cow from queensdale. But I will be making a charr and if any one else is going to start with one let me know and we can run around the charr starter area and other places.

oh and Taran a little something for you

Last edited:
I'm rolling a Norn named Obi Kaybee right off the bat for tradition's sake...

But then I've got two Charr in my top 5, so yeah, Shamgar... I'm going to want to connect with you in Charrsville. I might not catch you on Saturday early-morning because I intend to fiddle with the character creator for a long time, but sometime this weekend for sure.

Back