Another Raid Update

coldturkey49

Seems like I have a raid update every week :O

Anyway, a couple of things on the Rank 40 raids for Sigmars/Warpblades.

1) No more raids on Saturdays. The Saturday attendance has always been shaky, and Saturday is sort of the new ORvR night now (if you look at the defenders of Red Eye Mountain forum, you'll see what I mean).

2) Due to concerns brought up by people in the guild, I have decided to abolish the IRP 'who gets to go' system for now. In its place, common sense, and just/fair decisions on who raids will be implemented. :cool:

On a side note, ORvR has been ROCKING on REM the last couple of nights, prime time. If you have not been logging in much of late, you might want to give it a shot.

God Bless, thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
I'd like some more information on #2. What one person considers common sense, another person may have a different interpretation. Can you give more details?

Sure, I can try.

For instance, I have been to all the raids so far. But Amythest is a Rank 40 - 4 wards tank, as am I. If he were to want to raid one night, I would let him take my place. Common sense.

Or here is another example. Someone signs up for the raid via the calendar and shows up at 5:30 so he can get a spot. Common sense would say he gets a spot in the raid if we need someone of his archtype, because he went above and beyond to make sure he could be in the raid.

Just stuff like that.

Let me know if my definition is inadequate.

Back