Another prayer request, for me...

babo

Well guys, kinda hard to believe this myself, but as of today I was diagnosed of a "collapsed lung". Well I still made the Rangers Vs Marines match, but not quite in the condition I would have liked to be in. I still am in a considerable amount of pain, but I think its getting better (wait how can a tube stickin out of my chest be good).

I have been trying to keep my mind of it most of the time, but it keeps hitting me. And yet I have to go in the morning tomorrow (hence I'll miss church)... but
I believe gods done this for a reason. I still am quite scared as of what will happen to me, so any thoughts/comments would be pretty much appreciated from you guys, you all are the next closest thing to me in my life. And the few that pay attention to me.
Thanks alot for everything you all have given me as of now.

thanks...

babo

My eldest sister's lung collapsed before. You going to end up in the OR or what? If your at home I'm guessing your in much better shape then my sister was, so thats good. Ill pray.

much prayers for babo, my roomie has collapsed his 3 times and he's still here, youll be fine youre babo
tounge.gif

Back