Another MC run for Thursday.

Moonscipher

I'd like to thank those who came out on thuesday. I didn't realize it would be halloween and I think that affected our numbers a bit. Even though we didn't have enough to get started we did manage to zerg LBRS for Gems. Grats Kirk, hopefully more dropped after I left.

Another good thing about tuesday's attempt is I learned a bit more about what people want/expect from these runs. I reallly like the feedback and hopefully within a few weeks I'd like to see us with a good time for everyone to attend.

I am making another attempt on Thursday for those interested. This time I am putting a event in GEM to let others know there will be something going on. It's also in Group Calender and I will be inviting from that and guild chat first. Hopefully we can zone in this time :)

I should be able to make Thursdays run. For me I am after Cores and some Leather. I have 4 characters I can bring depending on the make up.

ANyone interested in attending that is not attuned needs to schedule that. Shuranda and I are more than willing to help get you there. The quest has to be 5-manned, but if we take a lock with us we can summon in others that need it once we're there.

I'm also willing to help people with the attunement runs. I may even be able to get a L51 warlock to auto-follow us (or run into the instance behind us) to summon people.... if Sheri's not already online :)

I cannot make it Thursday either, already had plans. Should not be a problem making next Thursday though.

Back