Announcing ToJ Chainworld!

And that's it for me. Skelly's sux. LOL
At least I didn't die far away. Can't say exactly where, but I'm sure that whomever is next won't have much trouble finding my 'corpse' (inventory). All I will say is this: BE CAREFUL!
Peace!

And that's it for me. Skelly's sux. LOL
At least I didn't die far away. Can't say exactly where, but I'm sure that whomever is next won't have much trouble finding my 'corpse' (inventory). All I will say is this: BE CAREFUL!
Peace!
Sounds like you had a good run! Pass it off whenever you're ready!

So far it's been TDW, Bl, Cowrocket, Blockhead. Maybe Dschknight would give it a shot?
BTW, was more than one skelly. I didn't stand a chance.
I'm ready whenever Sir Knight is ready, my PM box awaits! If not then by the rules of the first post you are now eligible as well: "Have at least two people in between your turn."
Someone's future awaits!
Peace!
:cool:

Last edited:
Still in possession of the chain. It's starting to drag me down lol it's heavy!
Dschknight declines at this time, so it's either TDW (two players between us now) or someone else who hasn't gone yet.
Unless TDW wishes to relax on the rules a little...
Peace!

Still in possession of the chain. It's starting to drag me down lol it's heavy!
Dschknight declines at this time, so it's either TDW (two players between us now) or someone else who hasn't gone yet.
Unless TDW wishes to relax on the rules a little...
Peace!
I currently play at the library, and because of tight restrictions I can't download maps and install them to my game. Bl is also "eligible," but maybe you have some friends that would like to give it a try? I could set aside a day to find a computer to play it on if need be.

I happen to have access to Dropbox now so passing on the world is that much easier.
It's just waiting for a receiver!
(Seeing as this is a ToJ project, or CGA even, I would feel it as improper to go beyond ToJ (CGA) members.)
Peace!

Unfortunately I found out I can't use Dropbox. However I can still transfer it via email...
**looks about**
...If anyone is interested?
LoL

It is really and truly hard for me NOT to load this up again and take another turn!
However I have managed to avoid this with a simple solution: I've begun trying to make let's play videos in single player worlds. It's taking my mind off the chain world with ease.
I'm starting to wonder about the interest in this. Isn't anyone within the sight of my text interested? LOL?

Well, i spent a couple days in a mine, created a direct shaft in the house and gather things from the mine as well as built a tunnel around a mob spawner hoping to turn it into a grinder. I have a more detailed account in the chest. I saw a light source in the swamp that I was investigating (I think it was just lava) when I was surrounded by skeletons, zombies and a lil slime. Needless to say, I didn't last long. Oh I also played it on 1.10. Who is the next taker?

Back