Announcing Dungeons!

Dchsknight

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Community Manager
Want a little adventure in your life? Want to explore and find more then a little cobble stone brick room? Want to feel a little bit like Indiana Jones?

Well now you can in our block built world!

Introducing DUNGEONS!

These fun and danger filled areas are made to provide a new type of game play in our game world. They will range from large complex areas, filled with death causing traps and monsters. To simple pretty areas with puzzles and maybe a jumping/platforming puzzle or two.

They will each be themed and can range from a hellish landscape to a fairy wonderland. However each Dungeon will have rewards at the completion of said dungeon. These could range from a cache of resources, to enchanted items, to even hard to make items. But beware the better the reward the more danger involved.

Each time I build a dungeon I will make a post about it. I will also have a small place maybe just out side of town that will have some clues about the new dungeon, and where to find it!

There are rules of course for these dungeons.

1. Don't talk about dungeon club. IF you have completed a dungeon try not to spoil it for others. Let them figure it out!

2. Each dungeon is set up with its own residence. Meaning flags are set so you can and cant do things. Don't try to circumvent it.

3. Let me know if you run into problems. Some times I think up things and they seem cool in my head but in actual game play, maybe not so.

4. Let me know when you complete a dungeon. That way I can go back in and reset anything that needs to be reset and replenish rewards.

5. And lastly let me know what you think about them. I have pretty thick skin, and I want to try and make the best things I can. So let know how they can be improved.

And that is it! Good luck, have fun!

The first dungeon is already available. It is called "The Vault". You will know you have found it, if you hit the residence. As a hint, it is not that far from spawn. The river running west holds the key.

Attachments

• 2016-05-16_08.55.34.png
    2016-05-16_08.55.34.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 3
***NOTICE*** This is pertaining to the new world. Blsimpson will have details about that soon! ***NOTICE***

I completed a portion of the vault. To get around having to reset it, why don't you make a chain of command blocks that will give you the reward and the teleport you out of the dungeon? You could probably also have it do a command that won't allow the person to come back in using the res mod movement flag.
EDIT: (I.E "/res pset @p move false", "/give @p <reward>")

Back