an old favorite

Preacher23

before i had to reinstall windows and redo my whole comp, i played COD4. i always had a blast; especialy on thoes sniper maps. i was wondering if anyone still plays for the CGA.. i would reinstall and play it with you if there was a nice folowing. maybe tek would put a server up for it [bats sad pouty eyes at tek]

also i am verry suprised not many ToJ members play quake live. i have quite a few on freinds list but i hardly see anyone online. that game is fun, fast paced, and always somone to play against. u can play it for free at; quakelive

before i had to reinstall windows and redo my whole comp, i played COD4. i always had a blast; especialy on thoes sniper maps. i was wondering if anyone still plays for the CGA.. i would reinstall and play it with you if there was a nice folowing. maybe tek would put a server up for it [bats sad pouty eyes at tek]
The Christian Gamers Alliance does not operate any game servers (with the exception of a Christmas-themed Counter-Strike 1.6 server in 2008, since shut down).

Tribe of Judah, one of the Alliance member-groups, recently marked its Call of Duty chapter inactive after Blackbeard, our CoD Chapter Leader, stepped down. We also previously rented and managed a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare server and a Call of Duty: World At War server. Both have since been shut down due to inactivity. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not support dedicated servers.

In order to mark the Call of Duty chapter as "Active" again, a Tribe of Judah would need to volunteer for the Chapter Leader position and be assigned the role by our Staff Manager. Until then, our Call of Duty chapter will maintain its Inactive status.

I'm also open to renting and configuring new Tribe of Judah Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty: World of War servers, but would need members dedicated to covering the server rental expense, as well as Server Operator(s) and Server Admins. This would logically come after appointing a Call of Duty Chapter Leader.

EDIT: Of course, if other Christian gamers still play Call of Duty 4, I'd encourage them to post a reply here with their relevant contact information (e.g. handle in-game, Steam username, Xfire username).

also i am verry suprised not many ToJ members play quake live. i have quite a few on freinds list but i hardly see anyone online. that game is fun, fast paced, and always somone to play against. u can play it for free at; quakelive
Same here. :(

I'd play more Quake Live if other Tribe of Judah members or members of other Christian gaming groups played more often.

Back