An Asherson's Call Chapter?

XionTawa

New Member
I have played AC for 5 years on and off, and I do not know of any Christian Guilds out there or of anyone else who plays... If anyone else plays or wants to, I was wondering if we got enough if we could make a AC Chapter...
 
ok I think I checked the date on this post 3 times and I do believe it was posted 9/13/07
/laugh

I was thinking the exact same thing: "Oh, man, did someone dig up yet another old forum post?"

Back on topic: It is interesting to see how long MMO games live on after the spotlight shifts to another game (i.e. WoW). Dark Age of Camelot is still running strong, though the bulk of their player base moved over to newer games (i.e. WoW). This is just a reminder that there are many MMO games out there, even if one game eclipses all the rest with a player base numbering in the millions (i.e. WoW).
 
Actually, Me, My brother, My cousin, and many of his friends all play...and we love it, and feel that we could actually draw people to this game, surprising by pointing out WoW's disappointments...and other things... AC population has actually started to grow in the past months due to there insane content events each month...however, the complexity of it compared to WoW has pushed many away because WoW is just so simple and anyone can play it...
 
Back
Top