an 8 year old ripping apart CCGR

Heh...Even if I wasn't a supporter of CCGR, I would shoot this guy down...The video was LAME, and full of pointless bashing... Bad form any way you look at it... I usually don't comment on Youtube videos...but I just HAD to...LOL

There's no possible way this can be real.

Watching this and another of video by the same user made me sad that these are going to haunt him for the remainder of his life. :(

When I was a child, if I did something incredibly stupid, someone MAY have snapped a photo or recorded it on a VHS tape. People would chuckle at it for a while, then the photo or tape would get packed in a box and stored away, possibly to never see the light of day again.

Thanks to technological innovation, this child's moments of foolishness are going to be immortalized on the Internet for decades to come.

That means even if or after he learns the importance of word choice and reputation, people will remember him this way. This sort of haunting and embarrassing video record used to be the exclusive realm of child stars. Now it could be anyone with a webcam and an Internet connection.

I'm not gonna lie: I chuckled more than once during the CCGR "trashing" video. But I guess I tend to look at the long-term results of actions and this video evoked more pity than laughter. :(

And it begs the question: Where are these child's parents?

And thinking about that question makes me even sadder.

Not much chuckling here - pretty sad really.

I think the comments nailed most of what I would have said if I had bothered to comment.

Calling this kid's critique of CCGR "ripping" is an insult to people who rip well.

Thanks to technological innovation, this child's moments of foolishness are going to be immortalized on the Internet for decades to come.

I doubt it. On Youtube its only been hit 152 times.

Additionally, as of 12:30 EST on 12/19/2010, the comments made on youtube are clean and hilarious. People are ripping him up!

Edit. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaah you all are awesome.... and I am slow.

Last edited:
I doubt it. On Youtube its only been hit 152 times.
I doubt it, too. His video is stupid... full of facepalm-worthy commentary (if it can even be called that)... but he's not 4chan material. He's not "an hero" or anything like that. Based only on this video, I find it more likely he'll go down as "the kid who couldn't read or formulate a meaningful thought but saw fit to rant about CCG"... to active CCG members and a few CGA folks... and few others.

Hubby didn't even know what I was looking at and said, "Why are you listening to the crap by a 12 year old."

We both agree his parents must be using CCGR to hear about the games he wants so they can decide he definitely doesn't need to get them. Crazy child who can't even find any real words to use. Pretty sad. I think someone needs to buy him books to read.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

but he's not 4chan material.

:eek: isnt that the "the forum that should not be name"?

on topic:

its funny because I found CCGR originally to help me validate the purchase of games to my parents hahah, who knew?

About 1 min of the drivel was more than enough, had to switch out of it. Sad indeed. Would rather listen to a well spoken but misguided scientist explain to me why Theory of Evolution is true. Might even prefer getting my wisdom teeth yanked out again.:p

Back