America's Army hooah!

LegatoMR

Anybody interested in creating a new America’s Army Clan. If you are interested just PM me, or post below my post. Also if you never heard of the game check it out at (Americasarmy.com) it’s a free First Person Shooter.

I would really like this clan to be competitive but still be a good pub clan. Once we get enough members, I want to start competing in TWL. I’m almost dead certain that I can get us sponsored too, with the help of this board and the other cool Christian AA clans that I had have the privilege to get to know (if not, no problem I could always buy a server).

If at all possible I would also like TOJ to consider this as a new chapter. I realize that no one really knows me and that I am a minor so I wouldn’t care if someone else takes the position of “Chapter Leader”. I just wanted to create a new Christian AA clan and being part of a multi-gaming clan as well is very attractive. You know… being able to get that small clan feel but not having to join, like, 5 different clans for each individual game you play. I guess that’s still a possibility though, but it would be less likely.

Anyway, just consider it, a simple yes or no is ok with me. Also even if this can’t be a chapter, plz still pm me or post below me if you’re interested. I still want to get this thing rolling. Any questions just pm or (gues what?) post below me...lol.

God Bless,

Matthew aka Legato

OOH!! OOOH!!! I WANNA PLAY!!!

In-game I'm Jesusfreak220 (formerly Jesussaves220 until a bunch of stuff happened and I had to change my name)

I'm kinda interested. I started playing... yet lost interest half way through the training... fun game though.

Definitely! Level 30 here, qualified for everything but SF. Uname: SOF_Lazarus... or maybe Lazarus_SOF
I forget atm. >_>

You know.. I used to be in a clan. {IpN} (I pwn noobs)

I used to be in it, till the captain and the lieutenant had "words" and the captain hacked our website and forum.
The clan dissolved rapidly, but I still see {IpN} guys on sometimes.

So yeah, I'd be interested. :) There's other Christian AA clans but they're all huge... I'd prefer a smaller one.

Cool, people interested....woot!

Yea, there are allot of Christian AA clans (always room for more though) and I have only been in 2 (Angels in Armor and Kingdom Clan) but I know people in various other Christion AA clans.

SF training is what most people get stuck on. The first time I tried it, it took me over an hour and I still didn't get it. Here are a couple of tips.

-Take it slow, always be on your belly and when close to OPFORS and Lights hit shift to slow down. Then once you are far away enough hit shift again but stay on your belly. The whole thing should only take about 20 mins but if you try to rush through it, it will take you allot longer (if it's still possible) because you'll get caught and have to start back at your last obj.

-If you hear a terriorst speaking arabic or what ever stop, just stop moving. You can scope the area out with you binocs but don't move until he stops talking and 5 secs afterwards.

-Keep you binocs in you hands at all times, there is no reason not to. Scope the area out every time a new hill or camp approaches. Scope for Opfors and try to use the terrain to hide your self.

-Also probably one thing that help me the most was changing the settings. Go to your game settings and turn the Gama and Brightness all the way up. This will allow you to see without using your night vision.

-At one point you will get to a tower that has lights to the road you have to take. First get to the left side of the rock. Stay tightly agaisnt it, then just move behind the light as it moves from side to side.

Ok, see if that helps. If not I'll try to photoshop a map that will show you the route you should take.

Last edited:
I was already invited into [BiC] Brothers in Christ but if there's enough interest here I'd join up, and thanks for the tips :D

It's {BiC} ...lol, they are a good group of guys.

I must say my interest has gone away. I feel a calling more towards music. Anyway, if there are people interested I can help start it, get us sponsered, set up and teach members how to use TWL, all that Jazz but I don't think I will be playing much anymore.

If there isn't enough people then those who still want to play should check out Jericho's site http://www.christiangamersalliance.com/ it has a list of many Christian AA clans. I recommend Angels in Armor (for those less competative) and Kingdom Clan (I say the best competative Christian AA clan), Brothers in Christ and Alpha Omega is cool to, heck they are all cool.

Last edited:
I used to play AA all the time. It was so boring though and it used to be infested with some of the worst hacks rofl.

Boring? It's an FPS... I

Anyway, it's got PB so unless you play on the non-PunkBuster servers...

check it out at (Americasarmy.com) it’s a free First Person Shooter.

The game is free, but some of the downloading links are not. :mad:

If the game is as, Hostile Intent, then it would be a better challenge than the free-aim of Counter-Strike.

I'm always looking for potential new chapters for Tribe of Judah, but I'd hesitate to establish an AA chapter. There are already several Christian AA clans. I don't mean to imply that there's a competition between Christian clans for members, but if Christian gamers want to play AA with other Christians, there are already several Christian AA clans which they could join.

I'd be more interested in developing a chapter for a game that is popular but for which there are few or no Christian clans already established.

That being said, I won't rule it out. If there's enough interest and mature members willing to step up and lead the chapter, then we could make it happen.

Any new info on what's going on with AA?

I am interested in playing. I also have two friends who may be interested, as well (although, unfortunately, we all work different schedules).

PS, can I request we play on version 2.5? My system won't run on the newer versions.

Back