Alright, what's the deal?

FiremanThul

When the expansion first came out, we were running 5-10 people per day. Word came out that a good chunk of the old redeemed folks moved to a new server. I have my own feelings on this, but it really doesn't matter.

Every time I've logged in for the last week or so, I've been alone for the bulk of the time I've been online.

So what's the deal, did everyone just give up and move to the new server?

Yeah, I think a good chunk of ppl moved to another server. I saw Leth + his family and Auggy/Trin quite a bit over the holidays, but now that everyone is back to work, I think they are playing less. Skrubs is around sometimes, but he's kind of off and on. When I play on my Redeemed toons, there's generally not a lot of ppl on.

Yeah , me and Trinity were off work for the holidays but back to normal now. I still am on before and after work. Trin may be more of a weekend player now. I was hoping to see more new recruits. I did some post in trade and got some positive feedback and one request to join ( I gave them the link to join but haven't seen them) . Honestly it doesn't look good now but who knows what God has in store for Redeemed. There must be growth for us to strive as a guild. I believe that we must all recruit if we are are to grow. And we must grow to be a blessing to one another and to enjoy the game as was the original intend of Redeemed as a guild of believers. I think we should plan a raid/event .. advertised as Christian gamers ready to raid .. Let all who wish to come join us and maybe grow or merge from there . Just a few thoughts.

I think we should plan a raid/event .. advertised as Christian gamers ready to raid .. Let all who wish to come join us and maybe grow or merge from there . Just a few thoughts.

Yeah, that might be a good idea. I would't mind even just starting small and set a day to do LFR together. Right now, I'm just lvling my toons and don't even care about raiding or LFR. If I know some guildies who want to do LFR together, I'd be more motivated to que up, especially if we get some tank and/or heals ques. :D

I've been playing off Stonemaul for quite awhile even though I still have several 85s and a 90 there, but I've been out of Redeemed even longer then that. However if you're ever on Turalyon it's where I hang my hat now in Family Fundz, which is just me and a few friends you're welcome to stop by and hang out. I'm typically on Alhäna, Minä, or Muralasä. They all have funky characters in their name..my names were taken or just add Alhana76#1363 or hsumm1976@yahoo.com

Mostly we burned ourselves out over the holidays with lots and lots of time in WoW... We'll get back to a normal flow soon :)

We're still here though!

Been really struggling with the recruiting side of things, wondering how to make Redeemed more known/appealing.

Back