Alright iPhone/iPod guys/gals.. I need help with video

FiremanThul

2 weeks and 1 day from now I'll have my verizon iphone. I want to rip some dvd's into itunes so they can go onto my iPhone when it gets here. I've not yet found a good way to do it. Realistically I want to put a dvd into my drive, push a button, and have it convert to mp4 to use on my iPhone.

What are my options?

Thanks!!!!

On that note, do you have any idea when we will be able to get our pre-order phones? Do we have to wait until the 10th with everyone else to have our phones in hand?

On that note, do you have any idea when we will be able to get our pre-order phones? Do we have to wait until the 10th with everyone else to have our phones in hand?

From what I understand, current Verizon customers can preorder on Feb 3rd, and others have to wait until Feb 10th.

ok i'll try that way.. is that video converter faster than videora?

@ randy, he gave me a program that also does not work well.

Why??? no voice and data at the same time, and constantly lying ads...at least AT&T is honest...

I've been with verizon for about 9 years now. They are a business like any other, I'm not sure what specific lies you're referring to, but they've been ok for me.

As for voice and data, again, been on verizon for 9 years, had a smart phone for the last 6-7 (palm -> some windows flip -> blackberry -> droid 1) and I've never had the desire to browse the web on my phone while talking...

No, rip to folders, (.vob)...and then the freemake program will read the .vob's to make an mp4...

alright i'll try it.. thanks..

I've been with verizon for about 9 years now. They are a business like any other, I'm not sure what specific lies you're referring to, but they've been ok for me.

As for voice and data, again, been on verizon for 9 years, had a smart phone for the last 6-7 (palm -> some windows flip -> blackberry -> droid 1) and I've never had the desire to browse the web on my phone while talking...

The fact on their commercials it shows their map verses AT&Ts...and my area is 100% false on their maps...one...where my parents live (they have verizon) it show on their map 3G, yet they cannot even get edge...let alone barely a signal...also...their AT&T map shows no 3G coverage for at least 50 miles of here, yet, I get 3G everywhere...

And Voice and Data at the same time is nice for using my phone as a GPS, or personal hotspot...if you are using your phone as a personal hotspot on verizon, and get a call, you will lose the personal hotspot to take the call...

EDIT: However, I am also dirt poor, and AT&T is much cheaper in my area than Verizon...

Last edited:
Hey I ripped a dvd to file, then went to load it with freemake, and it detected about 6 different files that were 2 hours 16 minutes long.. Do I pick just one or have them all selected when I push the button?

I would likely never use this if it were available.

GPS and personal hotspot usage is useful...but to each's own...

Here:
The fact on their commercials it shows their map verses AT&Ts...and my area is 100% false on their maps...one...where my parents live (they have verizon) it show on their map 3G, yet they cannot even get edge...let alone barely a signal...also...their AT&T map shows no 3G coverage for at least 50 miles of here, yet, I get 3G everywhere...

And Voice and Data at the same time is nice for using my phone as a GPS, or personal hotspot...if you are using your phone as a personal hotspot on verizon, and get a call, you will lose the personal hotspot to take the call...

EDIT: However, I am also dirt poor, and AT&T is much cheaper in my area than Verizon...

One thing I have noticed though, it depends where you live who is good and who is not...

Hey I ripped a dvd to file, then went to load it with freemake, and it detected about 6 different files that were 2 hours 16 minutes long.. Do I pick just one or have them all selected when I push the button?

When you rip it, just use movie, not full disc...

Last edited:
Back