Alliance Event July 11th 2009

OrryW

Due to July 4th being Independance Day in America we are having the next event on July 11th. We will be clearing The Fissure of Woe from Temple of the Ages, your character will be rquied to be ascended or equivalent.
We will be meeting in the HsC guild hall at 7:30pm EDT.

So, it's getting closer to the event. I know the The Fissure of Woe is easy for us now, but being prepared never hurts.

My apologies...
I just found out that I must attend the senior banquet farewell dinner my church is putting on this Saturday. It begins at 9:30 est, so unfortunately I can't make the fow event.
Have fun peeps!

I resent the fact that I got a PM stating I am not welcome at an alliance event even though I am in the alliance. I never asked to come this weekend, nor did I have a definite intention of coming. I never attempted to come last ally event to SF, and never got a pm then saying I am not welcome.

That would be something you should take up with your guild leader...not SoE's forum.

Any chance I can talk you guys into a HM clear?

I'm sure that Ryan would gladly accept that offer, and I might as well. =) But my friend who's coming along... hasn't beaten Prophecies...

Edit: I just wiki'ed FoW and I don't see anything about having to have beaten Prophecies in order to do HM FoW... so maybe it won't matter and we can do HM anyways.

Last edited:
Nah, it won't work if he hasn't beaten Prophecies because we won't be able to enter HM in ToA. The only way would be to leave from Chantry or Zin Ku if he's beaten another campaign.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Yeah, Wizard was just telling me about that... so we could do HM if we left from Chantry of Secrets...

I'd also like to formalize the request to leave from Chantry - my friend who wants to come... his cd keys for Prophecies don't work so he won't be able to leave from ToA, tonight at least. So if it's okay with everyone - I hope we can leave from Chantry of Secrets instead of ToA.

(Clarification: my friend is in the alliance ^_^)

Small problem with going from Chantry of Secrets, my Ranger, the character I intend to go on, does not have access to Chantry of Secrets as of yet.

It went well, both teams cleared, one team attempted hard mode before deciding on normal mode due to repeated wipes.

Back