ALL PRAYERS WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
First I'm requesting that this stays here in this area and not moved as this is already out of my comfort zone.

Anyway I have many prayer concerns in which some of you know and some do not. So for now I'm posting the two that are most on my heart and mind.

I really think that I'm ok with it but my papa (grandfather) has become increasingly sick over the past few months. So I'm asking for prayers to sooth the family and peace for us to be able to let God's will be that whatever it may be.

The second one is that I'm having surgery thur Feb 5th. I know it will be beneficial for me and will probably alleviate some of the problems I'm having at least for a while and may also help in making some of my most longed for dreams reality in the near future. My problem is not really with the need for or the dealing with the surgery as much as the prospect of having to be put to sleep. My doctor has said that it"s the only way to take care of this but it still doesn't make me less afraid. So anyway I would like to have prayers more for God's peace and His will again with this.

Also I want to just let all of you know how special you are to me and how much you are loved and appreciated for just being who you are.

Blessings "Angel"

I will be praying for you. And I have a verse for you but you have to go look it up.

1 John 4:18

Angel you are a very cool person and mean alot to us also, you are in all of our prayers
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Hmm I've been asked why I have not taken the energy to post here yet again to keep folks informed. With Malohaut's new post I think it's where my response should be. Perhaps again it's one of God's timing and not mine or anyone else's. So I think I will be posting my results and thanksgving and blessings there. Blessings "Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back