Age of Empires II: The Conquerers help

Jango

This is for people who've played Hero Fest and are pretty good at it. Now, you usually start with two villagers. If I block my castle with a wall, build a town center, and make villagers, by the time I'm done with them I'm usually far behind the other players. I used to be pretty good at this game, but I left the 'Zone for like seven months and didn't play it for that time. Now I suck, and I've only won one. ( And it was my allies that won it. )

Never mind, I found out a strategy. Huns. They don't need houses, so I can still keep getting units while I make villagers.

We don't. But this is general discussion, which means you can make a topic just about anything. I figured that with almost a thousand members at least one would be able to help. But now that I've figured it out, I don't need help anymore.

I don't see how Huns would help you that much. I'm unfamiliar with Hero Fest, though, so you're probably right.

How good are you at plain random map?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't see how Huns would help you that much. I'm unfamiliar with Hero Fest, though, so you're probably right.
Well, any other civ has to block the main castle that spawns your units, and build castles. But, since huns don't need houses, they do not have to block the main castle while they make villagers. And I'm not that good at a RM either.

Back