Addon question

Estebar

Hey all.... I saw a really cool looking UI that I am wanting to use but I don't see it on wow curse....or WAU(currently disabled)
I know there are some really smart PC/Mac savvy peeps in redeemed and CGalliance.
I am curious as to your thoughts as to wether or not it is safe(keyloggers etc.....)
sorry for the question if it happens to annoy anybody but I appreciate your time
It is called spartan ui and I am not sure if its kosher to post a link so I will wait for a PMbut it is pretty easy to find.
I appreciate your help again

For all intents and purposes it appears to be FuBar, Bartender3, and what looks like Xperl or Perl unitframes with eepanels for the overall look.

well i downloaded it...it does contain bartenders but the rest is it's own addon...

i may give it a go since i like the textures and that it's trimmed down a bit...

so the paneling system is it's own...and it pretty much is far too buggy right now.

nice look to it...condensed, efficient, but buggy and only works with bt3 not bt4

looks like it may be updated as of tomorrow to be compliant and work with bt4...stay tuned!

wow Nevi thanks for looking into it it looks really cool I want to try it but.....
gotta test out the new ret pally:)
waiting for nerf bat
gonna download tomorrow

I agree with Nevi, some bugs need to be ironed out, it looks cool and no Keylogger was detected in running it.

thanks aves and nevi....do you like the interface personally.... I am just curious for opinions I think its sweet

testing 2.5 (3.x compliant) now...stay tuned but yeah...like the overall look and layout of it

i do have to wonder though if i could simply import the textures into eepanels and get roughly the same look; i don't really like the concept of having my bars restricted although you can work around it by using bartender profiles and apparently (still to be verified) there's no focus window which means you still need additional unit frames

yeah, this is definitely still a bust...initial UI errors plus if you hover over the xp bar it crashes

dang hopefully it will stabilize after a bit... it looks pretty nice... cant get actionbars to fit correctly. so I am gonna put it on hold.... plus a ton of bugs for me too (no crashes tho)

Back