Achievement Points

Gilga

I just noticed that on armory you can sort the guild by achievement points ... and Arthax is our leader by a wide margin with 4275 achievement points! Go Arthax! That is a ridiculously large tally...

Lloren, Ironstone, Avesther, Champoflight, Tnasty, Treehouse, Dradow, Galatians, and Grimbeorn round out the top 10.

WoW Armory -Redeemed Listing and then click on "achievement points" header on the right side to sort by that column.

Funny thing is Sazul is above a bunch of our level 80's, and he hasn't played in forever! Maybe he got like 1000 points for Thunderfury?

Anyone notice since this was posted....all the people who are now so much closer to arthax...nice subliminal message

Anyone notice since this was posted....all the people who are now so much closer to arthax...nice subliminal message

Could be they are trying to catch him, but it also might be the buggy armory. You can look at my character (Marcaile) and it says I have only 690 acheivement points when I'm listed under the guild tab. But if you actually click on my character I have something like 2865 or so (haha, half as much as Arthax...he must play ALL the time! :p). So, either it's bugged, or it only counts the acheivements earned while in guild, or on this server...lots of random weird possibilities.

I was running old heroics with Skittlles yesterday, he had almost 4900 points! he's like 25th on the server... >.<

Later this week i'm going to try to solo some of the level 70 heroics. I may do some strange resto/ele hybrid spec so i can get earth shield, but still have leet lightning bolts.

Back