"Account not found"

Narius

I've been playing since 3 day headstart opened with no problems...got my physical copy on Wednesday and entered the serial code, no problems. I meant to show it off today at a nerd party but anytime I try to log in it won't let me. I looked at the troubleshoots and it says to login to update info, etc, on the website. Well it won't even let me login to the website so I can't update anything. Sent them a ticket because everything they said didn't work. Any ideas?

Did you send in a forgotten password request (if you can even do one)? Kinda obvious, but you didn't mention it. Do you have the records of which email address you used to register the account?

Are you sure you are trying the right password?

The same thing is happening to me. I logged out this morning in Divinity's Reach (after unloading to my bank). Tried to log back in this afternoon, but the login server isn't sending authentication to my email. I tried to log into the Account Management, but it says account isn't found either.

I have submitted a ticket for "hacked account". So if you see my character running around, as of this moment, it isn't me. My sons say that my Ranger (which is who I was playing) is parked in Lion's Arch (not Divinity's Reach) but isn't logged on at the moment.

I don't know if its a glitch (because I passed through Lion's Arch to get to Divinity's Reach right before I logged out) or if I've been hacked and someone else moved the character to Lion's Arch.

To be safe, please do not allow my account access to our guild bank until this matter is sorted out.

I was on earlier this morning played for a couple of hours - off for a couple of hours - now it will not let me back on. All the same user/password info.

They say they are aware and working on the problem.

It is not you or how you've logged on. It is some sort of authentication problem on their end. They posted about an hour ago on facebook.

Last edited:
That's good news. I really, REALLY don't like getting my account hacked.

But a glitch, I can live with.

Did you send in a forgotten password request (if you can even do one)? Kinda obvious, but you didn't mention it. Do you have the records of which email address you used to register the account?

Are you sure you are trying the right password?

I can't even do one. But I've got my email and password written down that I've been using every day for the past week..

Where did you put in your serial for the physical copy? I haven't been able to figure that out.

Registering the account. register.guildwars2.com. when it asks if you have an account already click yes and put info.

Back