!!! ABUSE TOJ 1 !!!

The best thing to do Pab is get AIM and have all the admins s/n on there rdy. That way if there is a problem you can msg them all and more than likely you'll have help within minutes.

I almost always have my messangers set to "away." That is to only deter people who want to have casual chats.

If you need me to pop into a server and my MSN or ICQ or Steam Friends is set to away, go ahead and buzz me. Tell me what the prob is, who is the trouble maker and I'll pop on to survey the scene and do what is necessary. Mind you, don't expect me to hang around and play awhile, I just can't do that.

im always here when im at the comp but what do you care
sad.gif

j/k
biggrin.gif
i think

I rarely set my away message, but yes, you should message admins even if they're set to away. I'm usually a bit better about my away messages, I only let myself go idle usually, but there are times when I'm set away and I'm really not.

Not on the defense, just giving info. If you think about it, it makes sense. I am at work 9-5 MDT and I have willingly made myself available during my work hours. If people get on during Noon EDT, that is 10 am my time. Not like I am really available to chat or play games at that time. And yes, I have been asked to pop onto a server quite a number of times during my work hours, and I have.

which is a great help to us because when i have been home and playing during those hours i will contact whoever i see on as admins (usually if you look at it i just copy and paste my messages) and sometimes Gods_Peon is the only one that anwsers.

Thank you GP for making your self available at work to us.

To you guys it may seem like nothing but i can almost 100% guarentee that it is a small sacrifice that he has made for the Lord. i think the Lord will bless him for it.

Admins aren't on defense, many use trillian which sets you away when you leave you computer for a min, but when you come back to it it doesn't remove the away tag... it can be changed to remove tags in the preferences.

Sorry its taken me a while to get back to you on this, but now i will.
I Understand you guys all live busy lives and such, but my computer seems to have difficulties running mor than one IM / Any  IM other than MSN ... and the only admin i have at the moment is Elite who is, understandably , prepetualy busy and needs to sleep sometimes.

I will un lazy myself, add you all to my msn and quit spamming the e-boards.

My Msns are Pabmeister@hotmail.com and Topace_700@hotmail.com

Sorry for the inconviniecnce(sp?) .

Ze Pabmeister

It doesn't work? Maybe it's a "user" error?

tounge.gif

I will add you as soon as I get things back in order...so CHILL OUT!!
mad.gif

<3

Back