Absense

Epsilon

Hey guys, I just thought I should tell you so you don't worry about me.  I started a Job a couple weeks ago, as well as having school, homework, and working at the my church, I'm running out of time.  So at least for a while my appearences in DAOC are going to be few and far between.  I may be around some weekends though, and possibly more when Christmas break rolls around, but we will see.  It's a shame I have to leave now when a lot of things seem to be picking up with the guild.  

Not that I don't want to be playing, I just have some bigger priorities for now.

May God bless all of your activities.

oh, and if anyone needs me, I'll check the boards from time to time but my email is kooldevo(at)hotmail

You are always here in our minds and in our hearts. I know the importance of responsibility and I commend you for ordering your priorities accordingly. You will always have a home here in the Trinity and we will continue our prayers for you and our fellowship with you.

God bless my friend, and I hope the Lord God watches over your footsteps and brings you many blessings.

your friend in Christ,
Kenneth/Chivah

We all do miss you Tisket
smile.gif
God Bless you and get rich quickly and get smarter!
laugh.gif

Back