A-Team tryouts

I think i have the lag award
tounge.gif

It shouldnt affect your attempt at a tryout at all. I can play fine with my uberlag though i cant go for a tryout cos i could never make any of the scrims.

I have irc on trillian, but so many of you keep posting different stuffs 0.o I want to try out so i need to know
tounge.gif

btw rizz i believe i should be given the lag award since i get the highest ping of all of u. and mIRC actually works way better than trillion.

I would like to try out been playing more lately then I use to and think it would be great to get another comp team together.

What are the rules of being an A-Team?

Questions:

Is A-Team part of the cal system?
Is it versus Clanners? Versus Cal's? Versus the B-Team?
What times do you have to play? Dates? Weekends? Months? Years?

Do I have to use Mirc? I see no one on-line and mine expires on July.

check the mIRC thread at the top of the topic list

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ June 07 2004,8:11)]What are the rules of being an A-Team?
There is alot more to playing on the A-team than just showing up for practices or playing in leagues.
You are representing your fellowship on a higher level than everyone else. All your decisions, your attitudes, and everything else involved in the game will be watched very carefully by your fellow peers (rather you like it or not!
tounge.gif
)
Although you will have more priviliges, you will also be held to a greater degree of responsibility for any misactions you take.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ June 05 2004,12:16)]Pity this didn't come in the past.. or i would have tried out and ToJ would've kept goose/crenix/poison etc. If this does come off succesfully, i think i'd like to schedule a scrim for ToJ vs 3R.
It wouldn't have mattered if it happened last year or next year - they are looking to be a different type of clan than what we are offering. They didn't leave because it didn't happen sooner, they left because their requirements were different from ours and they were a little more aggressive on the need for skill.

It will only be successful if the members of the team COMMIT to it. The reason we are taking our time and making sure things are done right is because we don't want to do this ALL over again due to the lack of commitment.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You are representing your fellowship on a higher level than everyone else. All your decisions, your attitudes, and everything else involved in the game will be watched very carefully by your fellow peers (rather you like it or not!   )
Although you will have more priviliges, you will also be held to a greater degree of responsibility for any misactions you tak

So, mainly, a responisible cs leader, like yourself, Parakletos; CS Co-Leader? Or a Soldier, but in CS, not real.

How long will the practices and leagues take? depending on people? map?

My friend [toj.cc]Water asks
I'm kind of confused, bc i JUST got mirc and i klik favorites list and type in the join room list toj-cs, would that be the room we must enter or not... i really dont want to miss the tryouts, even if i dont make it, it would be fun, and nice to know who is gonna be on the team

Also if we dont make the team would it be possible to go to the scrims/matches and watch? could learn cool new stuff

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MechMykl @ June 08 2004,8:26)]Also if we dont make the team would it be possible to go to the scrims/matches and watch? could learn cool new stuff
If someone is willing to hook us up with a HLTV proxy on our private server, than its possible for ToJ members to sit in on the matches. If not, then we may post demos like Goose has been doing.

i see there are a few in my boat, can we schedule a 2nd tryout for those who arent able to make it?? preferably around like the 3rd of july?

Sry I can't be there para... something just suddenly came up..

</brady bunch reference>

so yea.. this will be the 4th A team tryout I've been forced to miss due to my friends horrible planning. wewt!

Back