A predicament

Rithkil

Hey guys. I haven't played this game yet but I'm a little stuck on what class to choose. I'm struggling between Night Elf Rogue or Human Paladin. Suggestions and/or tips?

My friend might play as well and he is going to be a Night Elf Hunter. I Paladin is somewhat like a druid and a warrior right? I could be a tank.

Considering we have about 300 paladins now, I'd suggest a rogue. I think we only have one active mage (Exo) and one active warlock (Camm).

300 Paladins! In your former Guild! Wow! That's alot! I might do both. My friend/brother and I might be sharing either one. Possibly the rogue. The name will probably be Archamenel.

I prefer playing as a fighter and not a magic class, sorry.

no he is being sacrastic, a guild is just a formalized friends channel anyway nothing to sweet over.

Also i would recommend you try the classes that you like out till about lvl 5-10 gives you a very basic idea of how you would play.

If i get WoW i am planning on either playing a mage (my fav) or a priest (cuz they are never not get invited into a party ;) )

If this is your first MMORPG i would suggest either the warrior, rogue, or paladin, but remember all melee classes are very gear depenant for their damage which can hurt them, if they can not afford to get the new nicer weapons.

I've played a few before but I still might stick to basic fighting classes. I might start just a sub-category of the ToJ guild in progress or something. Just for those who wan to saly only Undead. I dunno.

Back