A Message from Tek

SirThom

Our beloved Founder and President passes along this important notice for the people of CGA and the related organizations:

Tek here. Still alive. Just worked two 12-hour days. Exhausted. Fighting throat infection--nothing severe. Please pray. Will catch up on forums and post after recovering from project. Hope all is well. Please behave or Kidan will bludgeon you with his Staff of Moderator L33tness.

I know what you mean about the 12 hour days. I work night shift loading trucks in a warehouse, and I've worked 5 days in a row 13 hours a day for a week or two. Praying.

noooo, not the staff!

Poor Vibro...you can't even say the S-word around him anymore without sending the poor kid into conniptions...

<Vibro's College Music Teacher> To begin with, music is notated on a staff...
<Vibro> GAH!!
<Vibro's College Music Teacher> and if you join a treble and bass staff...
<Vibro> ERG!!
<Vibro's College Music Teacher> together it forms a grand staff...
<Vibro> ACK!!

Hey Tek, I hope you're better soon mon frere. Just repeat the mantra...DELEGATE...DELEGATE...its not such a bad word now, is it?

Paul

Just repeat the mantra...DELEGATE...DELEGATE...its not such a bad word now, is it?
/me is hypnotized

YES, DELEGATION IS A GOOD THING. DELEGATION IS A GOOD THING. :p

I think the only reason why he isn't delegating more out is because there's like, three people on staff. =/ Makes it hard when both of the other staffers (me and Kidan) are also heavily involved over at ToJ, which is also run by Tek. I'm sure Tek would love to delegate, but nobody else seems to want to help him/me/CGA out.

I'll be praying for ya, Tek... God bless, and i pray you have some energy to spare... just like atown said... overtime pay FTW.

Our beloved Founder and President passes along this important notice for the people of CGA and the related organizations:

When I first saw this, I thought you said, "Our beloved Founder and President passed, so I thought he died, and I was going to be very upset.

But yay! He's not! :D

lol... that would be awful... and WOW that would be a wake up call if tek randomly died... wow... sad... GJ tek... i'm morning for you even when your still alive. haha. God Bless, bro.

When I first saw this, I thought you said, "Our beloved Founder and President passed, so I thought he died, and I was going to be very upset.

But yay! He's not! :D
To quote Mark Twain, "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

At least, I think it was Twain.

Yes, I am alive, though I am a tad exhausted after working 55 hours in one week. I'm still sure I'll dance a jig when I deposit my paycheck with my 15 hours of overtime.

I'm catching up on the forums now, but probably won't post much this morning. I rented Metroid Prime 3: Corruption again last night, so I'll likely spend most of my time recuperating from the work week and hunting metroids (whenever they finally show up in MP3:C).

lol... that would be awful... and WOW that would be a wake up call if tek randomly died... wow... sad... GJ tek... i'm morning for you even when your still alive. haha. God Bless, bro.
Thank you...? The last few posts were a bit morbid, so I don't know how to respond, but I'm glad that you all are glad that I'm not dead.

Heh. ^^;;

Yes, I am alive, though I am a tad exhausted after working 55 hours in one week. I'm still sure I'll dance a jig when I deposit my paycheck with my 15 hours of overtime.

Ah, that's not too bad of a work week, though the worst I had to work was 45ish.

If you want to see a bad work week, look at my girlfriends schedule during the summer. 70+ hours in waitressing and in retail -- the two worst jobs on the planet.

But this means you found a job, right? I remember you mentioning a bit back that you were having job troubles. I guess they're over!

Try working 8-10 hours a day for two straight weeks. (well, except Lunch and dinner on Saturday, and Sunday)

EXHAUST

when everything gets tired

EDIT: Bah I only tied you, I think. Poop.

But this means you found a job, right? I remember you mentioning a bit back that you were having job troubles. I guess they're over!
Actually, the assignment's already over. It only lasted one week. :(

Back