A little Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeLoVeD

Hi all, i've been meaning to ask this Question for a long time now and just felt like now was a good time (i don't know why) but here it goes:

ToJ is a Christian Community, Centered around Gaming, God, and Fellowship, but lets ignore the gaming part for now, this leaves us with God, and Fellowship.

To this i raise my question. Since ToJ pretty Heavily Revolves around God what keeps our non-believing (some call themselves Atheist) friends coming back to our servers and forums, to the athiest, a question could be raised that you accept that these are our beleifs and you accept that, it could say that you accept there is a God out there somewhere, it could say that your searching for answers and Christianity seems like a good place to look, you might not even know how you feel, but still we are focused around a religion that clearly states there IS a God.

So with that point what keeps you coming around our comminty and servers? there has to be somthing that is doing it, because if u say your atheist 9 times out of 10 says your not coming back for our religion, to be atheist means you beleive in no God if i'm not mistaken, so ToJ must have somthing good going for it in terms of our Atmosphere or somthing. My point is i'd like a feed back as to what keeps Non-Believers and Atheist coming back to the Forums and Servers, hopfully with this feek back we could improve what keeps you guys coming back as a community and further claim some souls for God, it is all somthing that developed in my head...

i'm not saying that atheist and non-beleivers aren't welcomed here at all, we love you guys here, it's what christianity is centered on; Love. so no hard feelings there, i would just like to see ToJ bring more non-beleivers into our community, not to wear the tag, but to get involved in our forums and such, then hopfully over time they would accept christianity, i know some people are firm in the decisions about religion and thats alright, i would just like some feed back

Last edited:
i know but there had to be somthing that drew them in, they weren't just always around us, somthing made them keep coming back to the point of them becoming 'regulars'

Why dont you ask them? It would shorten your curiousity.

I'm 1 of them, though I aint gonna be soo technical.

The only reason I am still here is because ToJ used to be allied to several Christian clans that I used to be in. But then again, none of you have been to the other old allied Christian clans to ToJ...

BTW, I was 19 when I joined a Starcraft Christian Clan, Knights of Honor (KoH). The leader was, Rshscks, which meant, Rush Sucks. Only a few old people would know what I'm talking about.

I'm 23, and dont you get started on why I aint a Christian. Its a long and hostile story.

Last edited:
I think it's probably because we're so awesome and cool.

Also a lot of people, who aren't necessarily Christian, still enjoy the clean atmosphere our servers provide.

Did I mention that we're awesome?

Corpfox said:
Why dont you ask them? It would shorten your curiousity.

i didn't want to offend anyone by singling them out...

i figured if your comfortable talking about it you will.. so thanks

I think it's probably because we're so awesome and cool.

Very modest and humble too I would imagine :)

from the feedback I have received, in addition to the no hacking, bad language, etc. Most of the time, those who play on the servers just have fun.

i was just wondering if it's a certain thing we do that other servers don't but since it's because of the atmosphere mostly i don't know how to improve that really...

IMO, continue to show Christ's love to all nations. How we act and carry ourselves while we are playing will say more than any words.

As your relationship with the Lord grows, won't your testimony reflect that?

Gen

I'd figure by now some else non-christian/non-believer/athiest would say something here...

COME ON, SOMEONE!

but since it's because of the atmosphere mostly i don't know how to improve that really...

It doesnt need improvement, though, it would be neat if the rules to the servers actually worked. Then again, you would need an admin present during that time where people would "break the rules" when the rules boldly says not to do it!

Figures that people that do, "break the rules", either dont care its a Christian Clan server, Or, really, really, REALLY, has to swear by: pressing Y(on CS) for send to everyone, type in the word that would be filtered, press enter, then its sent to everyone, and other people would figure that person swore since it filtered. :D

I for one am interested in why not...

Its a long and hostile story

Hostile as in, I would get warnings from you, Genesis, or/and any admins present to this forum, IF I typed/said my story here.
Then again, I did typed/said it a couple years ago, so its bound to be in here, the previous time I was hostile towards Christians. (Which btw, I still remember the 4 warnings I got from the 3 admins that gave me them, you were 1 of the admins, Hescominsoon ;) )

Last edited:
what if he just types it up and mails it to a mod so he can edit it then submit it or which ever... if corp is ok with people reading about it

I've met some interesting people here, which is why I come back.

The new regime is a lot more hostile towards me than the old one under Cheryl was, but I'm still able to have some interesting discussions about some interesting subjects.

To be honest I see this as an outreach program. Like it or not there are a LOT of Christians in the world, and getting along in Western civilisation really requires being able to deal with the Christian viewpoint. I need to understand you guys so that I can understand why you (as Christians) believe some of the hurtful, divisive and opressive things that you do, and whether there is a way forward.

OFF TOPIC

Ya know. I let the first post from Corpfox slide (at least publically). Now, from this post Eon, this tone really needs to stop.

I am not going to apologize for holding everyone to the ToS and a small code of ethics. I am not going to apologize for some of the extreme measures that have been done to try to bring things around. I do not appreciate the tone in which things are building in this thread. I do not appreciate that at this point, it seems like you (not just Eon) are trying to stir up trouble. And as I have always said, if you have issues with me, take it up in PM or email, or take it to Tek.

An apology from both you, Eon and Corpfox is long overdue at this point. This is the only apology I will offer. I am sorry that I will not allow you to run rampant on the forums and post whatever you want in whatever way you want.

This thread was started to generate positive feedback, I find these last posts far from it

Genesis1315

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back