A Little 20 Questions Fun

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
We have been having fun with this over in the SoE/SOE forum - so I thought I'd post it here, too.

You remember the game you used to play - 20 Questions? This is an online version. You think of a character - real or fictional - the computer guesses who you are thinking of by asking you 20 questions. It is a ton of fun and AMAZING!

He guessed Gwen - in Guild Wars, Lucy Pevensie - in Chronicles of Narnia, Tim Lincecum - SF Giants pitcher, Aquaman, and Nebuchadnezzar, among others.

It really is pretty amazing. Let me know some of the characters you tried. We stumped him with Lester Maddox - former governor of Georgia - and he asked to add him to his list.

We have had a few he didn't know - but he does now.

What would be interesting is to go back and do Al Capp again to see if he gets it.

Wow he guessed Quailman and Lucille Ball and got them right.... wow.

Last edited:
hi guys, been a while.
He guessed Dominar Rygel(Farscape), Titus(FF X), Rob Zombie on the first past.
He missed Amber Benson(BtVS, etc) on the first pass, guessing Cameron Diaz(I might have confused him with the hair colour), but got her on the second pass.
Maybe I failed, but with Nathan Fillion(Firefly/Serenity, etc) it went a while, guessing first Zachary Quinto(Heros, new ST), then Lee Pace(Pushing Daisies), and finally Nathan.

Back