A fresh start

Who should my main raider be in Cataclysm?

• Redletters - Paladin - Prot/Prot

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Flamethrower - Mage - Fire/Arcane

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Attarius - Shaman - Enhancement

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other - (Priest, Druid, Rogue could be 80 by release)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Haha i just saw that. Scorch while running, and reducing the mana cost of scorch by 100%, how cheap is that? it loses its crit chance but at the cost of running away and scorching the crap out of someone? LAWL?

Mage would be kinda fun in Cata

Haha i just saw that. Scorch while running, and reducing the mana cost of scorch by 100%, how cheap is that? it loses its crit chance but at the cost of running away and scorching the crap out of someone? LAWL?

Mage would be kinda fun in Cata

Actually it still crits. I was critting 9k with it on the Heroic Dummy. 15k Instant pyros.

red, i think you should play what you like, your awesome at all your toons

<3

Seriously leaning towards mage again. Tanked a random H on my pally on the PTR, and wasn't feeling it. I did get some additional health from *something* though...

Now that I think of it (I'm not home and I can't double check), but it may have been Sanctuary Talent + Kings Buff.

Actually it still crits. I was critting 9k with it on the Heroic Dummy. 15k Instant pyros.

dude thats stupid! Why would Blizz do something like that....Go untill you get hotstreek and then kill with insta-pyros.....Mages might be a threat now. o_O who knows!

dude thats stupid! Why would Blizz do something like that....Go untill you get hotstreek and then kill with insta-pyros.....Mages might be a threat now. o_O who knows!
Isn't going to matter. The health pools at 85 are gonna be ridiculous. And I already hit 15k's with my instant shots :p

im ok with that volley was never used before cata pretty much because it sucked. So im perfectly ok with it being gone

I saw someone mention they were getting rid of all hunter melee and it reminded me of the days when people were trying to convince others that melee hunters could do good dps lol..

But on a serious note, what about wing clip and disengage, those are both incredibly useful.. or are they going to make hunter pets hold agro no matter what...

Last edited:
Nevermind I looked it up, they're getting rid of "some" melee, not all.. I can't imagine them getting rid of things like wing clip/disengage, they are essential to the hunter..

don't think so, just need to be in combat to use it. I think Wing clip/disengage fits what blizzard is trying to do and make it a pure ranged class, those abilities help you get to that range.

I know lol. I like to think it's because I'm good at the other classes, but... maybe I'm just a fail mage. :(

There - I gave him a vote so he wouldn't feel too bad.

I can't in good conscious give the mage a vote to put you through the anguish of leveling him in Cata when he has problems with BC quests:p

I can't in good conscious give the mage a vote to put you through the anguish of leveling him in Cata when he has problems with BC quests:p

lol

I'm just too squishy for some of the 5-mans. There's only been a couple I can't do without one other person :p

Back