A click away...

Dradow!!! You know you'll be missed by me! One of my best healing buddies! Maybe you'll come back when i come back yes?? =]] God bless man!

Hope you enjoy your time sharing Christ with fellow gamers. We're blessed that in this game that Redeemed isn't the only Christian guild. I wish I could have found a guild like Redeemed when I was playing Everquest.

Well Godspeon used my song, so I'll just say that I'll cherish my [ponytail holder] that you sent me for as long as their is space in my bank :) Have fun wherever you go in the world of Azeroth Mr. Fuzzy.....it was great getting to know you ingame.

there's an in-game ponytail holder? man, I need one of those! I am tired of my purple hair getting caught in my staff. :p

Oh Dradow, I will miss you. But I will hold you to being on alts. :)

Take it easy Dradow. Have fun on the new server. On a related note, I let my account expire, so I can take a break from the game again. I didn't want to make a thread all about me and I wanted to keep a low profile, so I posted here. :)

I had alot of fun going into ICC the couple times I was able to with Red (Reco's run and Angry's run) and it was great to see u guys in game. Going to miss raiding and doing Heroics with u guys, but I hope to be back in a couple months, if not I'm pretty sure the summer break. Have fun and kick some ICC butt while I'm gone. :D

hey my Chanman, buckle down on school and will hopefully see you over the summer! will certainly miss you! check in every now and then.

Thanx Good. I had fun OTing for u the other day in ICC.

"(I'll) be (your) wing-man any day." - Iceman :)

Last edited:
dradow :( you also left before i could make a stunning appearance! actually i probably wont reappear in wow even though i kinda want to! miss you fuzzy :(

Doood. Where you been? Was wonderin why you were gone so long. PM me or something... Or you can just like hijack this thread and post here - Either way :p

Back