A casual collaboration

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I've been struggling to keep up with the forums and balance my responsibilities in the Christian gaming community with my job search and writing articles for a local newspaper as a freelance reporter, so I haven't spent as much time in this forum as I'd like.

I haven't been consistent with my daily writing for a while now, but I'm sketching out ideas for a script featuring two characters. My hope is to take the script and use it as a basis for a short radio drama, which I'll then use to start a creative portfolio.

My writing has almost always been a solitary endeavor, so even while I'm enjoying exploring my dialogue project, I'd like to start a casual collaboration here.

The idea is simple: We write loosely interconnected scenes. We keep it simple. We keep it short. No fan fiction, but references to video games and popular culture are okay. No need to worry about copyrights.

Don't use anything that you're planning to use for a short story of your own. Just throw whatever you'd like (within reason, of course) out on the digital page and let's get some stories going.

So, who wants to participate?

I would be interested, as the Lord and my schedule wills.

Edit: I can also function as an editor for those of us who are less grammatically inclined ;)

Perhaps. What are the rules for participation? What is the amount each person should write?

Perhaps. What are the rules for participation? What is the amount each person should write?
/shrug

I hadn't thought that far ahead.

I think the fewer rules we write up, the easier it will be to participate.

If we had to have rules, though, I'd be in favor of setting up a maximum number of words rather than a minimum.

Yeah, i wouldn't mind participating, but I may not write more than a paragraph or so. I'm not a very good writer, lol, but it'd be fun.

I'd like to participate, but I find myself like an empty hourglass more often than I'd like. With that said, I would enjoy reading along.

Back