6 PRECIOUS YEARS AND COUNTING......PRAISE REPORT

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Many of you know this story, others are just getting to know us.

Before and since this day, 6 years ago.......God has taken many "angels" home without us getting to meet them.

On this day 6 years ago, I got to be in panic mode, trying to fight for the right thing, and also trying to have the greatest trust anyone can have in God.

To allow a child to be born at 26 weeks......with very little assurances that your hopes and dreams will be filled is a very hard thing to do.........most of this story is somewhere posted in this area. Here's the original post:

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?19613-CAN-YOU-SAY-MAMA-MAJOR-PRAISE-AND-PRAY

Fast forward 6 years, tons of work and fighting for what you believe is right, more prayers and hopes than you can imagine, tons of firsts, seconds, and so on, to get to this place where my "baby angel" turns 6 years old and by looking at her you'd never know the road we have been on. She's still quite petite has a bit of speech delays and a tiny bit of muscular struggles, but no other problems......

She's kind, compassionate, loving, smart, polite, imaginitive, and so many other things you just cannot put into words. Even on those days that all parents go through, we have been truly blessed beyond our greatest hopes and dreams.

So many times we forget to share those special blessings God has put into our lives, so I wanted to share again on this very special day for us.........yes it is also Epiphany.......the day the wisemen brought gifts to Jesus.......the day we we blessed with a very special gift ourselves.

Just thought I would share, remind, sing His praises, etc......with everyone today.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Last edited:
Back