5000 POSTS!!!

maybe, but i plan to hold the number 1 poster for a while

haha, at 1 point i had over 600 posts in a months time due to the RD discussion forums ;)

maybe, but i plan to hold the number 1 poster for a while
Technically, I have more posts than you. Or at least I did, before my original account was damaged; I had over 6,000 posts at that point, plus whatever posts I've made since starting this account.

But, still, congratulations on 5,000 posts. :D

Technically, I have more posts than you. Or at least I did, before my account was damaged; I had over 6,000 posts at that point, plus whatever posts I've made since starting this account.

But, still, congratulations on 5,000 posts. :D

yeah and rizz's isnt up there anymore either, oh well.

ah, but if u were to add another 400+ more days on that average, it would shrink drastically ;)

haha, yeah that was a while ago when i first came here. ah man those were the days. to be stupid and zealous was fun :rolleyes:

It took you almost 4 years to get to 5k posts. I've been here for a year and a couple months and I've got almost 4k... just imagine what it'll be when I'VE been around for 4 years!

The admins will have to delete them all because it used up too much space! :p

blah in another 4 years i'll still be champion

blah in another 4 years i'll still be champion

That's what people on CCGR said. They were passed by me in about a year and are now 2k posts behind, eating my dust. (I've got almost 8k posts there)

....although, none of THEM ever got so many posts per day...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: scratch that, I've got 8313 posts on CCGR.org and have been a member since June of '05. Of course, I used to have 20-30 posts per day in my spamming heyday, now I have "8313
[14.52% of total / 14.31 posts per day]"

yeah, see a majority of my posts have been worthwhile, like 90% of mine have good content, you on the other hand are just home schooled ;)

Back