5:46 am, and i'm still up

P

pieman3141

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NEED SLEEP NEED SLEEP BRAIN MALFUNCTION BZZZT JHHHHKKKKKK!

Brain: *Sanity levels critical, please get some sleep*
Me: NO! MUST NOT SLEEP MUST FINISH PAPER! SHUTS YUO UP STUPID BRAIN! NO YUO!!!!!
Brain: *Warning, I will cause <brrhzzhk> to you if you do not sleep.*

Brain: *Brain is now in shutdown sequence. Any attempts to foil it will be stopped.*

Me: NO I MUST DO PAPER MUST FINISH 0.4 pages!

Brain: OK! <3

So yah.... that was something I cooked up... ignore if you wish. I don't know how many people have been at where I am now, but this is borderline insanity....

*Pieman screams at his screen and brain to work*

I don't need to sleep! I can spend a full day on 1-2 hours of sleep! Sleep is for the weak!

Heh heh. I know what you mean. I pulled a few all-nighters in college. They are some nice memories, actually. 15+ years ago, and I still think about them.

If you're worrying that when college is over, you'll no longer get the joyous thrill of the all-nighter . . . well, have I got great news for you!

Once you have kids, you get them again! And again. and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

*sigh*

*yawn*

Hahaha.

My wife breastfed (can I say that on this site?
smile.gif
) so I wasn't the one getting up all the time. But even so, the first week was sure a doozie with our first. Lots of "Wah wah wah!" And not knowing what to do. Not all-nighters, but definitely some middle-of-the-nighters.

The second was MUCH easier.

I don't exactly get along with kids. Nor are my chances of getting a woman high (more on that when I feel like writing). Is it abortion if you get your tubes tied (vasectomy, i think it's called?)

Heh, I was up till past 5:30 the other morning :). My friend and I found a place called Scropica Multiplayer in a mall near here. It's $3.50 an hour for gaming, and they server Bawls for $1.50. We stayed a good seven hours, playing mostly BF1942 and Counterstrike with the many people there (They have like 30 computers or something, maybe more),l but I also got to try Unreal 2. I'm thankful I got that chance. Less that 30 minutes in the game told me it was disappointing, and nothing like the original.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SSquared @ April 06 2003,11:23)]My wife breastfed (can I say that on this site?  
smile.gif
)
If not, then this site has some issues to deal with. In my mind there is no more pure expression of love than the mother-child bond and I can think of no greater example of that expression than breast feeding.

Of course, the fact that my wife helps to run a breast feeding forum on ezboard might have skewed my opinion just a bit, but I still think it's the most poignant example of how a parent truly "gives of herself" to her child.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Is it abortion if you get your tubes tied (vasectomy, i think it's called?)

I think you're going to have to pray about that one. To answer this would lead me to start into my thoughts on the nature and definition of sin, but before you can commit yourself to that kind of course, you need to understand that you will one day need to justify your actions to the Lord.

is vasectomy (sp) abortion, should be handled in the Religious discussion boards anyways.

Tromos, cool deal about your wife. I was only joking with my statement. My thoughts were really more in regards to high schoolers on the boards who may say, "Ewwww, gross." No offense to those of you who are in high school. I just know when I was in high school, I probably would have said that.

Back