45%

This guy named Arthas I saw as I was wandering through Icecrown. He had some weird title. King of something or another...

Yeah we got as far as we ever have last night....was a great combo of healers too! Druid, shammy, and disc priest. Just gotta get the fight down....defile owned us when we got to that part lol.

Yeah we got as far as we ever have last night....was a great combo of healers too! Druid, shammy, and disc priest. Just gotta get the fight down....defile owned us when we got to that part lol.
Were you guys having any trouble with the Vaklyries (spelling?) in phase 2?

Would there be a way to start this earlier in the day? By the tme we finish it's rolling around midnight my time.

Defile awareness is huge, but the most important thing is placement of it.. it does no good if everyone spreads out, but someone gets it and is right where everyone needs to be..

also a big part is stunning the valkyrs... go pally's.. If everyone does this.. phase 2 is
pretty easy. You guys can do it. Phase 3 is cake..

I am afraid I won't be on much the next week to help. Going to indianna this weekend for a wedding and atlanta all next week. Get him down for me so when I come back I can be carried through the fight. ;)

Back