That's a good one. Maybe everyone in the core raid groups should watch it before raid time.

Yeah, there's some other missing signs of an incoming patch. i.e. nerfing the previous Patch's raid.

MMO-Champion said:
In an effort to save my PM box from imploding, I had to do a breaking news to tell everyone that the Patch 4.3.0 is now available on the background downloader for both EU and US players.

It doesn't actually mean much, it just means that we reached the point where Blizzard is comfortable enough to release most of the static assets to the live client while they finish polishing the PTR one. There was no release candidate build on the test realms and I don't really see the patch happening right now, you can all calm down.

There ya go. I'd still not expect 4.3 till around xmas time

They are not going to let players do all their transmogrifying, raiding and stuff in November and have them be bored with it by time star wars comes out in December. I'd expect to see swtor and 4.3 at about the same time.

They are not going to let players do all their transmogrifying, raiding and stuff in November and have them be bored with it by time star wars comes out in December. I'd expect to see swtor and 4.3 at about the same time.

Exactly. Make players choose between fighting Deathwing and his minions when he first becomes available and starting to level in TOR. Makes the players who are only going to pay for one MMO at a time a little more likely to stick with WoW. If I had to guess I'd say 4.3 will be out on December 13 or at least within a week of that date. That would put it one week before TOR's release and 2 days before people can start getting early access.

Last edited:
Back