3rd Raid Group

Richvl

I know there are other people like me that are
1. Not part of the two current raids.
2. Can't raid on weekends.

I would like to start up a 3rd raid that meets during the week. Current thoughts are Tuesday and one more day of the week but that is something that can be decided. We have quite a few members so think that a 3rd raid should be possible.

Please post here and mail my character Shamtusha if you are interested and what characters and specs you can play or would be willing to play.
Normal raid roles of 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5 dps.

Unless someone else would like to step up I am willing to lead it.

Richard - Shamtusha

I would like to join your group Rich but you will need to put me on the 'back of the line' list. I run worship practice the Tuesday prior to each first Sunday of the month but other than that I am free to join.

Sadly I only have my 85 mage right now - if I could pull myself away from fishing I would love to get my holy Pally up there too.

Joe - Jethiel

*ummm, retract this until I actually get geared for raiding...duh*

Last edited:
I would love to join but that all depends on what the other day is and what time it ends.

I have a mage (my main) that i can bring and a resto shaman if absolutely needed to get going.

Can't commit to any groups/times on a *consistent* bases, but if any of the teams are short at times and I'm on I might have the time to go: 350 gear lvl (Ele dps/.5 healer)
.5 not because of lack of gear, but rather being rusty and away from the healing game for a year.

Yay! I'd love to DPS for you on Tuesday nights. I work evenings and am off Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so as far as other nights I'm not sure if that would work, but I can definitely do Tuesdays if that would work.

EDIT - I guess I should put my character info on here. I'd be raiding on Jatt, an Assassination rogue currently with a 353 iLevel. I've done Baradin Hold and Halfus Wyrmbreaker in the Bastion of Twilight, and the group I was with tried Valiona and Theralion a couple times just to get a feel for it at the end of the night so I know the basics of that fight as well.

Last edited:
Honestly it might not be a bad idea to see if we could get enough people to just run on the Tuesday night each week. Two nights is optimal but we could at least start going just once a week and see how things go - plus be able to sense everyone else's schedules better.

Once a week is pretty much all I'd be able to do with my work schedule ... I can potentially go Saturday nights as well since I get off work around 8 p.m. Central time (7 p.m. server time). But I'd definitely be in for Tuesday nights. Are we hoping to get this started next week?

Oh, and to update my experience, I've now downed Magmaw in Blackwing Decent as well since I was off Thursday night this week and the other raid needed another DPS.

So my boss just took a new job with another company so guess who gets to pick up the slack? If you guess me then you are correct so I wont be able to commit to anything for awhile. :(

I have worship practice this week so wouldn't be able to make this, plus next week I will be working out of town. Sad to say but I may only work as a sub.

Looks like we need to nail down a time just so people can say nay or not.

So for now Raids would be Wed, Fri at 8:15-11:15 server time.

I mentioned this to you through in-game mail, but I figured I'd post it here so others can see it. I work on Fridays, so that day's completely out. Wednesdays are potentially fine. I go to church Wednesday nights, but since I'm Central time and an hour ahead of the server church should be over by then. That said, occasionally we do stuff afterward like go out to eat and whatnot, which would obviously interfere with that. Since the other day just totally doesn't work, it's probably best to just have me down as an alternate if you need an extra dps or something.

I had originally said Tuesdays would be good for me, but today at work they talked about switching me back to a Wednesday/Thursday schedule instead of a Tuesday/Wednesday, so what I said earlier is potentially false now. :D

i would be able to raid with the 3rd group 6 out of every 8 weeks. I can go feral cat or bear and resto as well. Tank or feral dps is what i have the best gear for, but i am willing to heal as well.

-Darren

Thanks for trying Rich. It seems more people would love to raid but just can't commit to a steady schedule - myself being one of them. For those that have the time - probably go post in Ben's new raiding thread. I think I am going to spend time over the next month or two getting my healer to 85 anyway.

Back